#tbt to last July when I finished all the personal floral for the wedding. .
Fun facts about this project
1. I started this project in September of 2016. I knew I wanted to make my floral because I wanted it to last
2. By the time I was done, I had hand cut, melted, and sewn about 900+ petals
3. Each rose took 12 petals which had 3 different sized petals per rose
4. The four bouquets took a total of 70 roses
5. Brian took me to several Joann’s to locate the light yellow fabric after I ran out. They had discontinued it 😱 I ended up finding it in about an hour away.
6. These flew to Florida with me when I was over there for 3 weeks at the end of 2016 for work so I could work on them in my hotel room 😂
7. This remains one of my all time favorite crafts and one I’m most proud of. I had 0 experience making bouquets but I learned. #lubine2017#disneywedding#disneyweddingdiy#weddingdiy#MissMichelleCrafts
Throwback Thursday to my now husband’s very first visit to Disneyland 😱 it was such a special weekend to share my favorite place with my favorite person. I look on that trip fondly because we were able to share that with my parents and sister ❤️
2017. It was so hard to narrow down ten pictures from this year but some of the highlights of 2017 included:
1- Started off the year at my favorite place on earth with both sides of the family. It was my in law’s first visit to Disneyland.
2- Miranda Sings Meet and Greet/Concert. It was hilarious and fun
3- Return of the Main Street Electrical Parade! I was so moved to see the parade this year after so many years of it being away from Disneyland
4 - The release of Cars 3 and meeting Thingamavlogs. Cars 3 was amazing. I bawled at the end.
5- My Bridal Shower - Most of 2017 was spent getting ready for the #LuBine2017 event and my bridal shower was so much fun
6- Wedding Day! So much work went into planning this day and it honestly was THE BEST DAY EVER. thank you to our awesome wedding party and to my amazing husband ❤️
7- In Park Shoot - This was a surreal experience and my favorite photo from this changes on the daily.
8 - We ended our year with a Quick holiday trip to Disney to see the Christmas decorations
9 - Tamales! We carried on my mom’s tradition and cooked tamales. It was a rewarding and very fun process to recreate hers while creating new memories in our home. 10- First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. we had a beautiful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with our families.
Overall, I’m feeling very lucky when reminiscing on 2017. I’m thankful for everyone in my life and so happy with all the new memories that we have shared. It was also difficult because it was the first full year without my mom here physically with us. There isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t think about her. We love you and miss you Mom. I was so happy making those tamales because it was carrying on her tradition and remembering her. I am thankful for my husband @briangl92 and for the adventures we have had this far. I can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us. So here’s to 2018 ❤️ Happy New Year!!! #lubine2017