I thought I would try my #yearofcolour diagram and was at first surprised by the results because I don’t make a lot of neutrals, but then I realised I take most of my photos against a grey wall/white table/brown floorboards and the occasional red door, so that probably answers it!! Anyway, while I don’t think this is my colour palette, it’s certainly interesting and a great idea! Thanks @yearofcolour
I’ve been struggling a bit to pick my #2018makenine , but think I have now settled on my choices, of which there are two lists - 1) patterns and 2) fabrics from my stash I want to use. There is some overlap between the two, but not all of them. So here we go:
1. @sewoveritlondon Lizzie Skirt which I am hoping I can make a couple of - some for work and some for fun.
2. @vanessapouzet Wanted Tee, I bought the most lovely stripes from Walthamstow which will look amazing for this.
3. @deer_and_doe_patterns Belladone, because that back 😍
4. @gertie18 coat that I didn’t get around to last year.
5. @tillybuttons coco because I need a new jersey challenge.
6. @gertie18 boatneck dress which I also didn’t get around to last year, and I have some fabric from LA earmarked for it.
7. Another SOI vintage shirt dress as I only have one and I love it!
8. Selfless sew! A Hawaiian shirt for Mike with fabric we bought in Hawaii.
9. Simplicity 1277 because I still need to make more workwear.
Fabrics: I’m not going to say what is destined for which pattern in case I change my mind 🙈 I would love to know which you would use for which patterns though!! There! It’s on the internet not so no going back! Thanks @homerowfiberco for the challenge!