Repost @acumobility 💥Introducing THE ULTIMATE BACK ROLLER!💥 everything your back has ever wanted in a roller and more! We are so excited to announce this revolutionary innovation in back mobility! This roller is designed for everyone- whether you are an elite athlete or stay at home Mom/ Dad, we all need back support! 🔶Key features:
1. Spine Gap: so your spine can move freely as you roll! No more jamming your spine against a flat roller!
2. Patented bump pattern: tall bumps that dig into your muscles as you roll to enhance trigger point release and lymphatic drainage.
3. 11 inches tall and 7.5 inches wide:
The height allows you to lift your pelvis off the ground and stabilize your core and glute muscles as you roll your back. Retraining essential mobility/ stability patterns! The roller is wider than any other wheel on the market so it won’t tip over! 4. Holds 1000lbs: we want everyone to be able to use this and know that it will hold up! It took insane amounts of engineering to make a product this good!
5. Designed by a Chiropractor: Dr. Sonia Pasquale wanted to create a product that would support spinal health and mobility at home!
6. Works on every part of the body: while it’s intended use is for the back, this roller is also amazing at releasing all areas of the body!
7. Travel friendly: It’s size makes it travel friendly! Easily fits in every bag and suitcase so you can take it on the go! And $5.00 shipping! @artofcoaching_89 @meghan.beatty .
Don't say I didn't tell you so! (Limited quantities 1000!)
6 race codes, valid for Calendar Year (2018) Free Spectator Pass, Free Bag Check Valid on all Continental US & Hawaii Events Open Heats ONLY, Upcharge for Elite and Age Group @spartan
#spartanba18#ambsdr#spartansixpack#fitness#ocrtraining **Link in bio**
I am not a physical therapist, but through my injuries I've been fortunate enough to learn from PT professionals about my personal imbalances and weaknesses.
While on PT almost all of last year, I found out what my real issues are. Like most of us I favor my stronger side (right). This directly affected how I ran. HUGE percentage of what we do = running.
This video shows a compound movement I practiced during my PT sessions. I started with about 10 repetitions per side with 10 pound DB and increased 10lbs working up to a 40lb DB. I do this type of move at the end of my workouts just to test my unilateral endurance.
As you can see this move exposes my weak side (Left) as I press up. This is the reason why I continue to do these movements and continue to do accessory work.
Even though I feel great and the pain has subsided, there's still work to do to even my self out. Hope this helps you in any way possible. #awareness