• If your not willing to work for it, Don’t complain about not having it 👊🏼🌴So happy & content with how life is right now, but spending today planning my next move 📈 The next time I step on stage I’m going to make this look skinny & small 😈• #Ribbf2018
• Swipe ➡️➡️➡️😯.. .
What we all must remember in the words of @garyvee is PATIENCE !! Focusing and preparing for a big year but being patient in my approach👊🏼 .
Sometimes due to social media these days people seem to be over complicating everything training and nutrition wise. This isn’t always a bad thing, however you should never over look the basics and over complicate the little things. They are what will make all the true difference 👍🏻👍🏻• #Ribbf2018
• Happy to Announce I’m officially a trainer at @rawgymsdublin ❤️🙌🏼
Been a member for 2 years and Can safely safe Most the team are already like family ❤️ 💯 Feels great being a beginner again and Finally getting My Personal Training business started !! Any Enquires feel free to message me For free consultations 😁💭 More information coming soon but couldn’t be happier !! • #RawGyms#positivity
• Be consistent, Write some goals down big or small, focus and always think positive... 💭💙
“ easy for you to say your already in good shape “ 🤕... Truth be told yes I am very lucky !! Often when asked things like “ How do you stay so dedicated or motivated “ I answer now with, I am so blessed I get to wake up in a bed, eat my All meals and on my days off go train in a gym ? That’s a luxury I won’t take for granted. Sometimes it’s difficult of course but I love the challenge and I’m beyond passionate about progress, setting goals and not stopping until I reach them, I’ve goals i wrote in 2015 i am still chasing 😂
So no it’s not hard for me at all.. I’m grateful for the opportunity everyday that I get to do what I love and now help people on their own Journeys 🙌🏼🏆• #Gratful#ribbf2018
3 years difference 🧐 On the left is the First year I started taking the gym serious, The right was when I stood on stage at @nabbawffireland Last October 💭🏆
There’s a very positive vibe in the gym lately with so many people getting on stage which is helping me push myself in the off season big time !! But this is when you must not let ego get in the way...🧠
So many people in the gym pressing weight or better still ATTEMPTING weight they cannot control, we see this all the time. Me for example, today trying to press weight I had previously pressed for reps, but realised I’m only two weeks back training, my form was off and I got 3 reps.. This is exactly what I would have done in my first year of serious training ( The picture on the left ) 🤕!! Take away point - TAKE YOUR TIME 👋🏻 Don’t rush results,The body takes time to grow !! It also needs rest to grow. Ask people questions, you can learn something from everybody and if not They can learn from you !! don’t sacrifice form for ego lifting, Do not do what I did today and control yo weights for optimal Growth & happiness 🙂
As @hulkhogan Would say “ eat your protein and take your multi-vitamins” 😂💭• #transformationtuesday
• Today I went back to Basics, Every exercise finishing with drop sets and going until failure on final sets. I don’t always do this, I don’t recommend that this is an optimal way to train or to grow, However It’s about time I got to dig deep into a leg session and remember why I love this so much !!! 🤕🐥
I haven’t been posting everyday anymore, haven’t really talked in my stories much either, mainly due to getting my head back in a familiar happy place. It’s imperative To have a strong mind, not just for bodybuilding but for all aspects of life and lately I haven’t been happy with myself or training. Posting everyday a picture of me topless isn’t what people want to see everyday ( maybe some do 🏃🏼♂️).. I can’t add value to anyone’s life or help anyone if I can’t help myself first. “ you can’t fill up other people’s cup if your jug is empty “ 🌎💫
I’ve been learning so much recently being a beginner again working in the gym. I have got to have many a conversation with people I respect from different walks in the “ Industry “ and asked them so many questions and It’s brought me back to why I stared this instagram and what eventually lead me to bodybuilding. I loved the progress and learning about the body, which then I started helping to show others. Im happy to be back in a good mindset and look forward to getting back to helping people in something I’m so passionate about and hitting my goals for 2018🌝❤️• #MotivationMonday
• While I keep my body under layers upon layers for this off season, My man @ross_byrne_fitness is getting Ready for the spring classic. Great atmosphere in @rawgymsdublin with everyone prepping !! 🏆🇮🇪 • #DadBod#PhotoShopBiceps
• Currently finishing my antibiotics & yet to go back to training, I think February will have to be my January for 2018. 😕🤷🏼♂️ Hopefully have everything sorted by next week and then FINALLY get back to this bodybuilding business so here's another #TB 😴• #Patience
• 3 months,3 illnesses and 3 injuries 😊💩 Ended up in an ambulance going hospital Yesterday morning as a result. Take away point, Relax... The gym will always be there. .
I've Just gotta shake this infection and sort these injuries and ill be in a great position for the year ahead..🤓• #BackSoon