Oh, hey. Here's a little #fridayintroductions for you. Because it's been raining for two weeks and our shenanigans have been stalled for the time being. Hi, I'm Nichole and here is a little about me and my page:
1. The mom of two great kids, the #luckeywanderers .
2. been married to my guy for 10 years (whoa!). 3. Iowa born and raised, living in the south. (Thanks to my guy's job).
4. I'm obsessed with everything the lovely @danyelle.woods makes.
6. I swim. Lots. I'm training for a 10 mile river swim in the fall. I mostly swim while my kids have their swim lessons.
7. Reluctant homeschooler turned obsessed homeschooler.
8. I once worked as an ocean life guard in college. That was awesome.
9. I've recently discovered Audible. Why has it taken me this long? Audio Books make treadmill time so much more bearable.
10. We turned our van into a DIY campervan. I lovingly call it my #magiccampervan . It's chugging along well, but getting up in mileage and we may have to find our next option soon. Suggestions? Drop a comment. .