This video is not My best look look, I put too much deep conditioner in my hair and I’m not posing perfectly & able to hide My “overweightness” But it’s okay! I’m on the road to bettering myself & it’s not a secret I’m overweight
My rescue kitty has an upper respiratory infection & I was administering medicine to him , it’s really hard to administer meds to a kitty ! Note : not related to fitness or weight loss but cats have a pocket in the side of their mouth where you should aim the syringe don’t shove it in their mouth
It’s not funny he’s sick but it is funny I struggled so much , here’s a laugh #wwfreestyle#weightloss#weightlossjourney#weightwatchers#wwfreestyle#weightwatcherssisterhood#fitness#weightlossjourney
; honestly after gaining like 50lbs back I STRUGGLED to do this again..... feeling amazing though because I didn't think I would be able too, dropping my physical journey for 6 months to focus on my mental journey is something I can not regret but I lost alot of my strength & drive... Today I am thankful I am regaining my strength & drive & I absolutely look forward to all my progress the next 365 days💚💯💪 #2k18
#transformationtuesday Double chins for life 😂 my eyes open now! 👀😍 Left is now, right is mid 2016 - There’s a 65lb difference. It can be a slow process, folks! And one that never ends. No matter how many times you give up, pick yourself up and give it another go.... even if you give up again. I can’t even count the amount of times I’ve “quit” this journey. The rollercoaster doesn’t end... I’m in another lull of my ride, but I know I can always start again!! 🙌🏼💪🏼 #takeabreak#quittingcanbetemporary#keepswimming
** NEW CHALLENGE **
I’m starting my very first challenge of the year, and i’m hoping some of you guys will join me! •
Recently, my skin has been breaking out like crazy because i haven’t been eating all that great anymore, but not only am i worried about my skin, I want to stay fit and stay healthy everyday. I’ve decided to take on the challenge and do some fasting . •
There are many kinds of benefits to Fasting & Cleaning that i have found out, and i’m definitely not taking any credit for this information. Thanks to Dr. Axe for all the great details on this topic
Different kind of benefits include:
1. Tumors Shrinking
2. Weight Loss
3. Reliving Authoritis
4. Fighting Cancer
5. Reduce Skin Issues !!!
6. Break Addictions !!! 7. Helps with Digestive Issues
Let’s break down all this information.
1. Detoxification: This helps with any kind of bacteria or viruses you may catch. Your body heals itself, so the more time you spend not eating, the easier your body can rest from breaking down your foods, and focus on cleaning out your insides.
2. Mental Clarity: *This example Dr. Axe uses. Say you have a meeting in the morning and you feel like in order to focus, you have to eat as much as you can. Well that’s not the case! Fasting helps the blood flow where it needs to concentrate (such as your brain during your meeting)
3. Reduce Inflammation: Fasting reduces stem cells which also help with anti aging
4. Reduction in Craving: Fasting can cause you to not have cravings and addictions helping not only with food addictions but alcohol and drugs as well
5. Weigh Loss: When you stop eating, your body tends to run out of glucose which only makes your body start to burn fat as the next option!
6. Tumor Reduction: **This is a big one** while you’re eating, your body increases in white blood cells and while they’re trying to fight off your food, they’re missing all of the other things in your body such as viruses, diseases, and your tumors #motivation#fitness#draxe#fasting#cleansing#weightloss#fightcancer#stopaddictions#healthybody#health#fitlife#nevergiveup#staypositive#goals#fitnessmotivtion#girlswholift#trainharder#grinddoesntstop
• I dropped a barbell on my head
• I didn’t PR my snatch
• I had to scale the workout
• I tore my hand.
Not all days are gym wins.
But I did receive a very sincere compliment “the reason you progressed so far and so fast is you’re not afraid of coming in here, trying hard and looking foolish“ - @trex0323
If I worried about looking foolish I would’ve quit this a long time ago.
When I had to use a Burpee backpack, I couldn’t run to the 400m mark and back, my squat was nowhere near below parallel and I was exhausted every single time.
Today was a good reminder of PROGRESS. Just how far I’ve come.
I need to remember that event though I still have a long way to go but that doesn’t mean how far I’ve come doesn’t matter.
Thanks coach! I’ll be back tomorrow
Need a gluten free sandwich that's quick to make? Once you try this Breadless Apple sandwich you'll wonder where it's been all your life. Perfect for kids and adults. 🍎
It's real simple. Take out the apple core, cut it into 1/2" thick rounds, smear on your favorite peanut butter, and sprinkle some granola/flax seed/cinnamon. All done!💪