Hey everyone 😀. I'm thinking of moving training this Saturday (Sanit Patrick's day). Please see below times I'm thinking off:
Could you kindly leave a comment or message me which times suit you? As it's saint Patrick's day I know people might be away which is the reason why I'm putting training on earlier 😀. ~
Which ever time suits the majority I'll put training on.
What would you class exercise as for kids? ~
When most adults think about exercise, they imagine working out in a gym, running on a treadmill or lifting weights (all great workouts by the way😆).
But for kids, exercise means playing and being physically active. Kids exercise during their PE class in school, during their lunch breaks, at hurling or soccer practise, while riding bikes or just hanging out with their friends.
"The many benefits of exercise"
Everyone not just kids benefits from exercise. Kids who are active will have:
• Stronger bones and muscles.
• A leaner body.
• Be less likely to be overweight.
• Decrease risk of developing type 2 Diabetes
• Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• Have a better outlook on life.
• Sleep better.
"The Three Elements of Kids Fitness":
If you ever watch kids on a playground, you've seen the following three elements of fitness in action: ~
1) Endurance - "Playing Tip", running away from other kids.
2) Strength - Playing on the monkey bars.
3) Flexibility - Bending down to tie their shoes.
Parents should encourage their kids to do a wide variety of activities so they can work on all three elements to make them functionally Fit😎.
Let me know what your thoughts are on the above. Did you find it beneficial and informative?
La grande famiglia della Cantera fa i complimenti a mister Pasquale De Luca che ha conseguito con ottimi voti il titolo di allenatore Uefa B. Con il punteggio ottenuto, entra di diritto tra gli abilitati a frequentare il corso Uefa A. #canterapartenopea#nevergiveup#sempredivetendosi#uefaB
Feel Good Friday post😀 - ~
Part 3) "Perusing Positive Activities".
1) Start each day on a positive note:
Have you ever noticed how the way you start each day off will affect the rest of your day? You can decrease your chances of getting out of the wrong side of the bed by starting each day with something positive, such as:
• Do something that makes you happy. I like to exercise, really sets myself up for the day.
• You could start the day with some uplifting quotes. Train your mind to think Postive thoughts.
2) Keep a Gratitude Journal:
Everyone has things they are grateful for. Take time each day to reflect and appreciate these things by writing them down.
• Write 5 things down in the past week which you are grateful for. Keep them short and sweet.
• Read an uplifting motivational book, surround yourself with Positive imagery. Trust me this one works😀.
3) Engage in Activities that you enjoy and do well: ~
Nothing is better than pursuing hobbies you love. No matter how busy you are, it's something to look forward to. Do something you love at least once a day.
4) Try new experiences:
Cut out the root of doing repetitive things by challenging yourself to do new things. Engaging in new experiences can boost your confidence. ~
• If you're not sure where to start, make a bucket list of all the things you want to do.
5) Perform Acts of Kindness;
Helping others not only benefits the people you are serving, but also has a positive effect on the givers' physical and emotional well being.
• A coming theme I see with happy and successful people is they volunteer. Simple things such as helping out teams or giving to the homeless are examples. ~
Hope you enjoyed the above, let me know what your thoughts are. Do you think it helped? ~
Have a nice weekend and happy Friday😀. #darraghgibbscoaching#uefab#positivereinforcement#goalkeeper#keeper#motivationkickassquote#leadership#postitivevibes
"Sunday Funday Post"😆.
Ireland is currently on its way of becoming the most obese nation in Europe if we continue down the path we are currently on.
Did you know obese children are likely to become obese adults? ~
I previously spoke about the long term affects (Cancer, Heart Disease and type 2 Diabetes) of obesity. They're short term affects also:
• Problems with bone health - pressure on the bones from excess weight.
• Breathing difficulties.
• Psychological and social issues - Can lead to Bullying (Trust me I learned this one the hard way). ~
What we do in our homes, Schools and Community is vital in how we build healthy habits for all children and families.
Healthy habits such as:
1. Reduce portion size.
2. Manage treat foods - not everyday.
3. Replace sugar drinks with water.
4. Make being active fun - Everyday.
5. Have less screen time (phones and TV's).
6. Encourage more sleep.
These critical habits that will help those children who are a healthy weight now remain a healthy weight . Those who are overweight or obese achieve a healthier weight as they grow and develop. ~
Let me know what your thoughts are on above😀.If this post can help one person it means there has been progress made 😀. #darraghgibbscoaching#uefab#carrickunited#coach#football#soccer#leadership#childhoodobesity#healthywellbeing#goalkeeper#keeper