/ / F E A T U R E F R I D A Y
This is my new favorite hotel in London! Situated on the South Bank overlooking the Thames, The Mondrian evokes a 1920's glam vibe. Rich warm colors combined with stunning views, this hotel brings a bold new energy to London!
The ground floor restaurant Sea Containers is full of contemporary British flavors, and the Dandelyan Bar offers a long list of unusual cocktails. The rooftop Rumpus Room bar, with its panoramic views, is unmissable, and there's a Curzon cinema offering a robust program of films that seats 56 guests.
📷 credit: @mondrianldn
Come by and stretch with me at the Mondrian hotel on south beach ! Part of a lovely event hosted by the most wonderful yoginis of @reset.mia such a joy to be part of their events !
#2017bestnine ✨💕 Thank you to all of my family and friends for an amazing year of memories! (From left to right)
1. First LA Dodger game with my best friends.
2. Network After Work- networking event at the Mondrian in West Hollywood.
3. Throwback Thursday to my first week in Los Angeles, circa 2013.
4. An amazing night out with good friends at Hyde.
5. Atlantic City with my best friend.
6. My 26th birthday party at the Pegasus rooftop.
7. After hiking runyon canyon, reminiscing in the Hollywood Hills.
8. Fourth of July in DTLA.
9. SoulCycle of course! 7/17, a day that tested my character but pushed me harder to believe in my goals and dreams.
BLESSED! 2018 what you got! ✨