I was asked by @margielatab1 to take a photo of my tabi collection. It is a modest size compared to other die-hard fans. Many pairs have come and gone since the first time I fell in love with them, though it was never a love at first sight. I remember the first time I saw them in person eight years ago in a shop window in Melbourne and thinking how atrocious they were, reminding me of hooves. But any marketing textbook will tell you that repeated exposure (though not over-exposure) to an object or idea would influence one's perception towards it positively. So maybe it wasn't surprising to think that some years later I had to force myself to let go of the ones which I feel do not suit my style or are too delicate (satin ones came to mind). ⠀
From left to right:⠀
1. Ombré chrome calf high boots with lucite heels⠀
2. OG knee-high in black leather⠀
3. OG ankle boots in black leather - the earliest iteration. The last shape and toe box are different from current versions. The leather is more papery versus the buttery ones of today. I have worn them so much that the toe stitches have come undone for the second or third time.⠀
4. Limited edition cement-coated boots with spray-painted graffiti. Each model has a different pattern. ⠀
5. Techno boots in blue chrome with textile and leather panels⠀
6. Techno boots in black with textile and leather panels⠀
Calf Length Ninja Tabi Boots for any outdoor training. People do also use them if they training or rough type of ground inside, concrete, etc but certainly not mats or gym floors.
Super grippy with the classic Split toe style and hard wearing. For styles like Ninjutsu and all the related off shoots ……………………………………
Enso Martial Arts Shop based in Bristol, UK and supplies all martial arts with Clothing, Equipment and weapons. We cater for Karate, MMA, Taekwondo, Boxing, Judo, BJJ, Kung Fu, Self Defence, Tai Chi, Kickboxing to name a few.
You can come and visit is at:
190 Cheltenham Road, Bristol BS6 5RB
Call us on 0117 9425832
Or visit our website at www.ensomartialarts.com
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/EnsoMartialArts