Brooklyn based published author, certified personal trainer and boxing coach @Maxwellpenn is available for one on one private sessions and group training.No matter if you need to build that bangin' Summer body, lose weight, tone up, want to box or learn basic self defense Max has you covered! Contact Max at 347.820.8213 and set up your free demo session and fitness assessment.
"I was in the kitchen wrist twisting like a stir fry" today! 😂 (thanks Migos)
On to being serious...I'm sharing my go to 30 minute fit meal, stir fry. This is a basic one pan wonder that feeds my family of 4. Happy cooking!
Cooking and recording a recipe is harder than I thought. Lol. I'm also trying to have my stomach on "flat flat" by Memorial Day, so I kept it simple. You can use this as a foundation recipe to creating your perfect stir fry.
What you'll need:
1. Extra large, cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp (I used 2 pounds to feed 4 and have leftovers for tomorrow); use cooked shrimp when you're short on time.
2. 1 fennel
3. 1 large diced yellow and red bell pepper
4. 1c green onions
5. 2c fresh kale
6. 1Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
How to cook:
1. Heat pan with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Once warm, stir fry the fennel, bell peppers, and green onion until soft, yet crunchy.
3. While cooking veggies, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
4. Add in fresh kale and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until kale is soft and bright green.
5. Remove all veggies.
6. Add shrimp to pan and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Add veggies with shrimp for an additional 3 minutes.
You can eat with brown/white rice, noodles, zoodles, ECT......
Need a tummy makeover? @flattummyco you know I do. I’ve been carrying around this bloated, sluggish feeling for way too long and I’m ready to do something about it. I’ve got my Flat Tummy Tea ready to go and I’m so damn excited to cleanse my system and get rid of this bloated tummy. If you want to get on it too, they’ve got 20% off right now. So if you’re due for a tummy makeover... this is your chance. I'll let u guys know the results 💁🏽#summerready 😝it's almost time... #summertimefine 🖤