You can't get rich with a poor mindset.
Follow 👉 @bigbizz711
Follow 👉 @bigbizz711
💡 Turn On Post Notifications To See New Posts
💡 Share With Friends & Family
. via @bigbizz711
How to Live the Smartphone Lifestyle pt. 2
...before a human has to step in. If you don't want to build out chatbot sequences yourself, there's a new site called funnelschatbotexchange.com where you can download templates made specifically for your industry. I have a few going up this week, but if you send me a message, I'll build one custom tailored for your business.
5. It's still important to have an online presence that isn't solely on social media. A website is the virtual powerhouse of your business in this 21st Century digitally-empowered online world. You don't own your Facebook page, but you can own your domain. I'm still talking the smartphone lifestyle here, so bear with me. There's a new website builder, that you can use to build sites from your mobile device, on the go, wherever you are, and it's called Insutanto (that's Japanese for very quickly). And it's fast, I built a 3 page website for my clothing line company in less than 30mins. There's a monthly fee for using it, but if you go through my link, I have a special offer that will get you on insutanto forever for a single payment today >> bit.ly/insutanto4life x give that a go, you won't be disappointed.
There's 5 ways to start creating, stop scrolling and consuming other people's content, and grow your business str8 from your phone. ☆
Give it a LOVE ❤
Share it with your friend's & family to feel good, be kind and help others win!
You know this is true.
Growth exists only outside of our comfort zone.
Next month or next year, what was uncomfortable today might become your new comfort zone.
Then again you'll have to step out of it.
How to Live the Smartphone Lifestyle pt. 1
1. Don't go a day without taking a selfie. Always include interesting objects in the background, like the guitar and cat pictured here. Having books around you in your photos can also boost your credibility and make you look smarter. It would be great if you actually read those books, and that they're relevant to the industry you're working in. You might be able to see the 4 Hour Workweek in the top right hand corner if you zoom in enough into my picture. ☆
2. Use speech-to-text when creating new posts, or read them aloud after writing them so your words not only look good, but it sounds like intelligent, well thought out ideas and meditations. This practice can help you formulate a process of creating multi-purposeful content if you also record your voice while making your points, for a podcast episode or a new video upload to YouTube. Don't forget your other platforms and the other mediums of consuming information, not everyone likes to read long form texts like this one.
3. Your smartphone is a full blown content creation studio. You can write new scripts, shoot high definition videos, edit through video making apps like Adobe Premiere, and market to social media all from the palm of your hands. There's no need to buy expensive gear straight out to make compelling material for the internet. One app I recommend to entrepreneurs that can change everything for you if you're hesitant about being and speaking on video is called Reporter in the Android app store. It's a teleprompter app that will scroll your text on screen while you record a video so you don't have any more, "I don't know what to say" moments.
4. Although you can't exactly create chatbot sequences from your phone yet, messenger marketing is still an important extension to living the smartphone lifestyle. Bots are having their second supernova moment right now as more brands are connecting with customers through artificially intelligent, strategically designed cultivated conversations inside Facebook's Messenger platform. The user controls where the conversation goes, and you can jump in anytime to talk to them when the bot has done all it can do...
@big_rhys123 in the Barn office reflecting and thinking about CHANGE.
2018 He made a big BOLD move in business, it was to cut 95% of his client list back because He felt that He has evolved and so have his services.
It meant turning down over £150,000 in Client retention fees but it meant he gained more time, energy and focus where He can put my energy into GROWTH.
Fact of the matter was , that he was comfortable making large amounts of money servicing people that He felt He’d taken to their limits.
This year is about creating genuine SUCCESS STORIES for individuals and businesses!
GROWTH ONLY OCCURS WHEN YOU DISPLAY THE COURAGE TO ACCEPT IT.
Character: your distinctive mental and moral qualities. Your Personality. Who you are. Your name has a definition, I say it all the time! Whether you realize it or not, it determines, your circle of friends, your employment, how people view you. Because character is definitely seen just in the way you talk and walk. It is shown through your choices. Whether you believe it or not, people determine if they want to give you trust, truth and loyalty based on it. Whether you believe it or not, how you are loved by others, treated by others and valued by others all comes with the power of you character. So, how much power do you have? What does your character say about you? Your name has a definition, but who are you? Do you have the power to lead a pack or follow? Ummmm, Who are you?
Gerenciar as redes sociais é muito mais que simplesmente fazer publicações.
É por meio de uma boa gestão que se estabelece vínculos duradouros com seus clientes.
A gestão profissional ajuda a fidelizar, amplia o alcance e atinge públicos de real interesse para o sucesso do seu negócio. Uma gestão de mídias sociais envolve diversas etapas que devem ser pensadas, planejadas, pesquisadas e analisadas com muito cuidado, como: ✔Definição de estratégia; ✔Posicionamento; ✔Planejamento de conteúdo; ✔Estudo e segmentação de público; ✔Objetivos de mercado; ✔Análise de concorrência; ✔Gestão de marca; ✔Monitoramento e ✔Mensuração de resultados.
Esses são apenas alguns dos tópicos importantes a serem seguidos;
Em contrapartida uma gestão amadora é capaz de destruir (sem exageros) uma reputação construída a décadas, pois o potencial destrutivo de uma rede social é tão grande quanto a quantidade de novos clientes que você pode atrair ao colocar as mídias sociais nas mãos de um profissional da área. Por isso, estamos prontos para fazer a gestão de redes sociais que seus clientes merecem;
Entre em contato que nós vamos te ajudar! 👉 📱 55 991548765
👉 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
:::Transformando seus objetivos em resultados reais:::