Why #IDLife ? IDLife is vitamins made simple. No matter what your goal...weight loss, energy, joint pain. It's customized for your needs!! Customized packs for your daily needs. Have you taken the medical assessment to see what your missing or need to help? Check it out today. @idlifecorporate #vitamins#dailygoals#simplechanges#fitnesslife#onlinecoaching Need more information message me.
Yesterday we saw the amazing benefits of kulthi dal "Horse gram dal". Lets see the healthy recipe today. To get the recipe keep reading...... Kulti ki dal
Ingredients • Horse gram (kulith) soaked– 30 gms • Onion finely chopped – 1 small • Oil- ½ tsp • Asafoetida- ¼ tsp
• Green chilli- 1 slit • Red chilli powder • Coriander powder- ½ tsp • Tomato – 1 small • Salt to taste
• Ginger strips for garnishing
1.Pressure cooked washed dal add salt & 1 tomato in it. Take 8-9 whistles so that dal is cooked. Mash the dal & mix it once the pressure is released. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add asafoetida,green chilli, and onion and sauté on high heat till onion turns light brown. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder and ginger strips mix well.
2.Drop in cooked dal & add water if required boil for 2-3 minutes.
3.Serve hot garnished with rice or rotis.
Don't for get to share the recipe & feed back.
Contact us to lose weight in unique way for long term- +919870768893
Join our group for daily health & nutrition updates- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1324685857581596/
Friends, #didyouknow by removing your shoes at the door, you can keep from tracking bacteria and harmful toxins all through out your home!?
Your shoes contain more bacteria than an average toilet seat 😳🤢
According to Jonathan Sexton, a research assistant at the University of Arizona’s College of Public Health, toilet seats generally have about 1,000 bacteria or less, while the soles of shoes typically play hosts to millions. Speaking of bathrooms, public restroom floors have been found to contain over 2 million bacteria per square inch... chances are some of that will end up on the soles of your shoes! Gross right ! ?? ✨This is one simple change will make a huge impact on your health. Who’s checking their shoes at the door!?? Also, makes you rethink the #5secondrule ?? #checkyourshoes at the door please! #5secondrule no more! #themoreyouknow#simplechanges
STOP YOUR SCROLL and swipe left to see my coaches amazing transformation. We are looking for 5⚄ women to join us in our CONTINUOUS transformations as we strive for self love and development. Are you in?
Funny story, I literally have never met @dani_bred in person, but she's changed my outlook on life and my body. She was a total stranger that ended up messaging me here and there throughout the summer and happened to catch me on a super low day when she asked me about Beach Body. Crying by the pool I said fudge it, sign me up. It was time to do something for ME.
We don't have to be the best of friends right now to do this together, but I want to help you the way Dani has helped me and maybe we can be the best of friends along the way! 😉 It takes a leap of faith to send that first message so I promise you open arms are waiting to catch you and help you back to your feet 👣
Who else runs around during the week??? I know that we definitely do!!
Recently we decided not to buy canned beans again so I figured out how to make them quickly in the instant pot. My second try worked out!!
After that I let them cool down and portioned it out in 1/4 size freezer bags
We take out a bag(s) as needed. (Cut out beans from bag and rinse/recycle bag)
I either heat the beans on the stove top or in the microwave (depending on what’s happening)
This was my way to make things easy, offer healthier options, and keep us on our mission. We can also make burrito bowls with these!! #easypeasey#simplechanges#mealprep#family#freezermeals
Living a healthy lifestyle, one baby step at a time⠀
Baby step # 3 - move your body⠀
Exercise is wonderful for your health. But moving your body is equally as important. Whats the difference? Well, 'moving your body' doesn't require going to the gym or doing yoga or going for a run. It literally means what it says - move your body. Our beautiful human bodies are designed to be moved into lots of different positions. What they aren't designed for is all the sitting we do (are you reading this while sitting?!) We sit at a breakfast table, sit in the car to work, sit at our desk, sit in the car back home from work then sit on the couch.... yikes! Here's some simple ideas to to move your body more during the day:⠀
- park the car a block away & walk the rest⠀
- skip to the mail box or up the hall instead of walking⠀
- brush your teeth in a squat position (how long can you hold it?!)⠀
- stand up & walk around the house when you're on the phone⠀
- sit on the floor to watch TV & don't rest your back on anything. Try sitting on your knees, with your feet out in front, crouched with one knee bent. Get creative and sit as many different ways as you can (not in a chair)⠀
- Associate a daily activity with a daily movement. (Add a habit to a habit) For example every time you go to the fridge, bend down and try to touch your toes then stand tall and reach for the sky. Do it twice. Or each time you go to the toilet, do 10 high air punches. Or when you walk under that tree to get to your car, run and jump up and try to reach a tall branch!⠀
- before you get out of bed, do 10 cat/cows to get some fluid into your spine⠀
- try squatting next time you write a text message (squatting is super great for the body)⠀
- do some bicep curls with your grocery bags!⠀
- while you scroll instagram or facebook, stand up and do some high knees⠀
- my FAVOURITE way to get more movement is to DANCE BABY! Turn it up loud & rock out to your favourite song before you leave for work. It'll put you in a great mood, I promise!⠀
- skip the drive through coffee order, go in and get it!⠀
- Avoid elevators & travelators⠀
- Get an audiobook & go walking (its relaxing)⠀
Non toxic shower screen cleaner. Our fam is moving towards a more chemical free lifestyle and what better place to start than my cleaning products. I used to use bleach to clean soap scum off the shower screen because it was the only thing that seemed to work. I have tried scrubbing, stream, vinegar, lemon and bicarbonate sofa however, nothing seemed to work. Yesterday, used fabric softener and to my astonishment it worked. I wiped it on and left it for about 15mins and then hosed it off. Simple!