ﻣﻌﻠﻮﻣﺎﺕ ﻏﺮﻳﺒﺔ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﻻ ﺗﻌﺮﻓﻬﺎ :
- ﺃﻇﺎﻓﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺗﻨﻤﻮ ﺃﺳﺮﻉ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻇﺎﻓﺮ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺃﺳﺮﻉ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺮﺍﺀﺓ ﺍﻟﺮﻭﺍﻳﺎﺕ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺷﻌﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺍﻟﺸﺮﻗﻴﺔ ﺃﻛﺜﻒ ﻣﻦ ﺷﻌﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺍﻟﻐﺮﺑﻴﺔ.
- ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺍﺻﺒﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺠﻮﻉ.
- ﺍﻟﻨﺴﺎﺀ ﺍﻟﺸﺮﻗﻴﺎﺕ ﺍﻃﻮﻉ ﻧﺴﺎﺀ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻢ ﻻﺯﻭﺍﺟﻬﻦ.
-%20 ﻣﻦ ﺍﻻﻣﺮﺍﺽ ﺍﻟﺘﻲ ﺗﺼﻴﺐ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺗﻨﺸﺄ ﻋﻦ ﺿﻴﻖ ﺍﻟﺤﺬﺍﺀ.
- ﻋﻨﺪﻣﺎ ﺗﻔﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺍﺓ ﺑﻌﻘﻠﻬﺎ ﻓﺎﻧﻬﺎ ﺗﻔﻜﺮ ﺑﺎﻻﺫﻯ.
- ﺗﺄﺛﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﻓﻲ ﺗﻐﻴﺮ ﺗﺎﺭﻳﺦ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻢ ﺍﻛﺒﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺗﺄﺛﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺣﺐ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺃﺩﻭﻡ ﻣﻦ ﺣﺐ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺗﻀﺤﻚ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﻣﺘﻰ ﺗﻤﻜﻨﺖ ﻭﻟﻜﻨﻬﺎ ﺗﺒﻜﻲ ﻣﺘﻰ ﺃﺭﺍﺩﺕ.
- ﺣﺎﺳﺔ ﺍﻟﺸﻢ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻗﻮﺓ ﻭﺗﻄﻮﺭ ﻣﻦ ﺣﺎﺳﺔ ﺍﻟﺸﻢ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺗﺴﺘﻴﻘﻆ ﻣﻦ ﻧﻮﻣﻬﺎ ﻋﺪﺓ ﻣﺮﺍﺕ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺑﺸﺮﺓ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﻳﻈﻬﺮ ﻋﻠﻴﻬﺎ ﻛﺒﺮ ﺍﻟﺴﻦ ﺑﺼﻮﺭﺓ ﺃﻭﺿﺢ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
- ﺣﺎﻻﺕ ﺍﻻﻧﻄﻮﺍﺀ ﺗﺼﻴﺐ ﺍﻷﻭﻻﺩ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻔﺘﻴﺎﺕ، ﻋﻠﻰ ﻋﻜﺲ ﻣﺎ ﻳﻌﺘﻘﺪ ﺍﻟﻜﺜﻴﺮﻭﻥ .
- ﺣﺎﺳﺔ ﺍﻟﻠﻤﺲ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻭﺃﻗﻮﻯ ﻣﻦ ﺣﺎﺳﺔ ﺍﻟﻠﻤﺲ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ .
- ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻗﺪﺭﺓ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺗﻔﺴﻴﺮ ﺗﻌﺒﻴﺮﺍﺕ ﺍﻟﻮﺟﻪ.
- ﺍﻟﻤﺮﺃﺓ ﻻ ﺗﻨﺴﻰ ﺑﺎﻟﺴﺮﻋﺔ ﺍﻟﺘﻲ ﻳﻨﺴﻰ ﺑﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ.
#Strange#information about #women you do not know:
- Women's #nails#grow faster than man's nails.
- Women are quicker to read #novels than #men .
- Eastern women's #hair is thicker than Western women's hair.
- Women are #stronger than men on #hunger .
- - Eastern women Most of the women of the world obedient to their husbands.
- 20% of the diseases affecting women arise from the narrowness of #shoes .
When a woman thinks of her #mind , she thinks of #harming .
- Women's influence in changing the #history of the #world is #greater than the influence of men.
- The #love of women lasts more than men love.
The woman #laughs when she can, but she cries whenever she wants.
- The sense of smell when women are more #powerful and evolved from the sense of smell in men.
- A woman wakes up from her #sleep several times more than a man.
- The #skin of women shows #older#age more clearly than men.
- The incidence of introversion affects boys more than girls, contrary to what many believe.
- The sense of #touch in women more and stronger than the #sense of touch in men.
- Women are more #able than men to interpret facial expressions.
- Women do not #forget as quickly as the man forgets.
▫️New Moon in Pisces▫️ For weeks now, I’ve had a cherished ritual. Every few evenings before dusk, I go into the garden and pick fresh sprigs of flourishing pink jasmine, scattering them in small offerings throughout the house. The fragrance instantly explodes my universe and takes me to Eden. So great is the karmic heritage of this numinous scent, it is woven into my being. ▫️ At the end of each blooming season, I am moved to wistfulness over the final blossoms falling away in maturation. Last night, as I walked among my beloved rhizomic vines and observed them slowly receding, dotted with fewer and fewer births, waves of sadness overcame me. In that moment, I was every lover who has ever lost, as if reaching out to my heart as it suddenly eludes me and fades. ▫️ In the silence, ripe with sea mist, a beautiful storm is rolling in, and with it, the nucleus of all life. ▫️ Nothing is ever lost. All beauty blooms in cycles. To relish the present with the fullness of our total being; to get so drunk on it all . . . for each moment contains the mystical wonder of what is. Each view glows with our likeness in it; each cycle pulses with the fertility of life. ▫️ And each breath holds the beauty of jasmine. ▫️ As the rain drenches the plains
And one cycle ends,
for anew. ▫️
—_her book of hours
“I have lost my sense
in my world of lovers.”
لِلسَّائِلِ الشَّامِيِّ لَمَّا سَأَلَهُ(امام علی(ع)): أَ كَانَ مَسِيرُنَا إِلَى الشَّامِ بِقَضَاء مِنَ اللَّهِ وَقَدَر؟ بَعْدَ كَلاَم طَوِيل هَذَا مُخْتَارُهُ: وَيْحَكَ! لَعَلَّكَ ظَنَنْتَ قَضَاءً لاَزِماً، وَقَدَراً حَاتِماً! لَوْ كَانَ ذَلِكَ كَذَلِكَ لَبَطَلَ الثَّوَابُ وَالْعِقَابُ، وَسَقَطَ الْوَعْدُ وَالْوَعِيدُ. إِنَّ اللَّهَ سُبْحَانَهُ أَمَرَ عِبَادَهُ تَخْيِيراً، وَنَهَاهُمْ تَحْذِيراً، وَكَلَّفَ يَسِيراً، وَلَمْ يُكَلِّفْ عَسِيراً، وَأَعْطَى عَلَى الْقَلِيلِ كَثِيراً; وَلَمْ يُعْصَ مَغْلُوباً، وَلَمْ يُطَعْ مُكْرِهاً، وَلَمْ يُرْسِلِ الاَْنْبِيَاءَ لَعِباً، وَلَمْ يُنْزِلِ الْكُتُبَ لِلْعِبَادِ عَبَثاً، وَلاَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالاَْرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا بَاطِلاً: «ذلِكَ ظَنُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا، فَوَيْلٌ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنَ النّارِ». .
A part of a long speech of #Imam#Ali (AS) to a syrian #man who asked:
Was our going to the Syria destined by Allah?
Imam detailed his reply(a selection from which is here):
#Woe unto you! You take it as a #final and an avoidable #destiny (according to which we are #bound to #act ). If it were so, the #devine#reward and punishment certainly would have been abolished and there would have been no #sense in Allah's promises or warnings. (On the other #hand ) #Allah the glorified one, has ordered his servants to act according to their #free#will and has cautioned them(from evil) to fear.
He has placed easy obligations on them and has not put heavy obligations.
He gives them much(reward) in return for #little action. He is disobeyed, but not by obligations. He is obeyed but not by Unwillingness. He did not send prophets just for #fun . He did not send down the #book for the #people without a #purpose . He did not create the skies, and the #earth and all that is between them in #vain .
This is the #assumption of infidels.
Then woe unto #infidels of the #fire (#Holy#Quran , 38:27).