It’s never to early of too late to start training - CKD (link in bio) ====================================
To be featured please also visit:
Use tags to respective hubs. ====================================
No content with being rooted in one spot, weeping willows are grand ladies who want to explore and move freely. If the mood strikes, they simply gather up all of their skirts and layers and stroll until they find a new spot to settle.
Enjoyed a rare February glimpse of sun in London yesterday! 🌸 SPRING IS IN THE AIR! 🌸 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, listen... I'm abroad 30% of the time, but the other 70% is spent in London. On the Tube, drinking overpriced chai lattes, working in cafes, crying on friends' shoulders, etc... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I think I'm ready to start putting out more content related to my daily life. Been working on a few London-related guides and posts. Feels pretty exciting to look at my hometown with fresh eyes. Are you guys cool with that? 🇬🇧 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Also, have you been to London before? Please share your favourite places here so I can jot them down and explore them! 🙌🏾💃🏻