Vegan banana gluten free pancakes 😻👌 with nutella topping some and honey and lemon as a different topping.
2 ripe bananas
Gluten free flour
Large mixing bowl
Small trying pan
1. Cut up the banana and use a fork to get a reasonably smooth consistency.
2. Add in flour and stir. Continue to add until the mixture is stiff and hard to mix in fully.
3. Add almond milk (small amounts) and stir. Continue until a smooth consistency and the pancake mixture runs off your spoon when you hold a spoonful above the mixture.
4. Heat a small frying pan on medium heat. Add some coconut oil to the bottom of the pan.
5. Add in a big spoon of pancake mixture to the frying pan. Flip when partially set.
6. Serve when ready & remember to add oil to the pan for the start of each pancake.