Hey sexy rocker dudes, look even sexier with a bracelet from the Stefanie Fix Collection—click LINK IN PROFILE to explore Etsy shop! FREE shipping on domestic orders! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about sizing or customization. Rock on! 🤘🏻
Thank you to @carmenvarner for posting this in our Facebook group! If you’d like to join, search “California Bloggers & Entrepreneurs” on Facebook. .
“A word of encouragement: 2018 is the year of the micro-influencer!!! I was knee-deep going through some business emails & reports today & I wanted to share some information from a report:
In 2017, Micro-influencers reported 15–75% growth. 💥 Influencers with 10–100K total followers are
experiencing significant growth, revealing that early stage
audience development often yields a higher
growth rate & emerging creators can see immediate
success in today’s market. 💥 ➡️Why?
• Overall growth of the influencer industry
• More spend from brands $$$
• Modern techniques & tools to grow audience
• Influencers maintain a more intimate connection
with their audience when they’re small &
Key factors for influencers when determining a partnership: • The brand partner. Does the brand have a product or message that the influencer believes in? This is a top priority for 64% of influencers.
• Creative freedom. Is the brand encouraging the influencer to truly create authentically?
• Compensation offered. Does the offer align with expectations of value? This is the #1 reason influencers turn down collaboration opportunities.
Just wanted to share - thought it was really valuable & motivating. Happy blogging! 😊” 📷: @sarahfullerart