Really can’t complain as I’m having a pretty easy pregnancy and hoping it stays that way 🙈💙
Just not feeling myself so I’ve treat myself to skincare and makeup as my little boy is taking all my goodness, also the fact I run around like a mad head everyday trying to make our house a home and make sure both my boys have all they need 🙈 it’s probably the strangest feeling growing a tiny human, I am so unbelievable in love with him already and May cannot come soon enough 💙😍
Not a sun soaked tropical beach or a alcohol fuelled cocktail but this central London poolside haven and berry smoothie is making me just as happy. Pamper day for this huge big body of mine @the_berkeley #pregnancypamper#theberkley#londonspas#bamfordspa
A gorgeous pamper pack on its way to a beautiful mummy-to-be! 🤰
Our ‘showered wth love’ Hamper is the perfect gift with products from @franjoskitchen 🍪 and @mamabodytea ☕️ to support the health and well being of the growing mum and developing fetus, a soak from @soaksociety 🛁 to help relax and relieve those sore ligaments, joints and muscles as well as some gorgeous little treats for the new baby on arrival from @saplingchild 🌱 and @nanahuchy.
What a way to spoil your friend/sister/daughter/partner/wife!
Always packaged in our signature natural wooden boxes, we never compromise on quality 🍃
These photos are so dreamy!! They are from the @thefishhotel which is the venue for our antenatal classes and hypnobirthing, The Cotswold Weekend, that is happening this weekend... (if you haven't heard about this then where have you been?!) Well to fill the spaces we have knocked a massive £100 off the price!! To add to this if you wanted to make a retreat out of it and spend the night (maybe in this bath 👌🏼) at The Fish Hotel then they are giving you 10% off your stay. Which means you have more money to spend on an evening in The Cotswolds to top off your pregnancy weekend. You are welcome ladies and gents... you are welcome! This weekend is perfect for any couple who can't make weekday antenatal classes. Also for any couple across #london#thecotswolds or even the #UK who want their antenatal classes in the most incredible location of #Broadway . Link in bio for more info 🌟
What's better than laying flat on your stomach at the end of the day especially when you are pregnant and already have lower back strain?.... Oh yea, you can't UNLESS you get a prenatal massage from US!
We will be catering to all of our prenatal massages with state of the art prenatal pillows from side positions AND the full body prenatal massage pillow that has an opening for your little bundle of joy so our therapists can really target those lower back and hip pains. Our massage face cradles will be complete with memory foam pillows.
It's not easy growing a human but we will make it a bit more enjoyable #AtTheNewPlace ! We love you too, ladies- you deserve it! We will be moved in the new location at 400 19th St. East by mid October! Stay tuned for our new scheduling!
Happy Mummy Monday! It can be difficult to find time to pamper yourself when you're pregnant, and in the midst of everything you may forget to give yourself some 'me time'. Its not easy growing a person and your body is working round the clock. Here's a couple of quick pamper points (in no particular order) because Mummy does deserve a little bit of time to herself:- 1. Get a pregnancy massage
There are massages that are designed specifically for the pregnant body and its important to check the masseuse is fully trained and certified in this type of massage, before going ahead. They can help alleviate the aches, pains and stress that can be part of pregnancy.
2. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi - you may not be able to see your toes any more 😀, but you'll enjoy the treatment and knowing they look great afterwards. Hey it beats doing it yourself anyday!
3. Enjoy some 'couch potato' tv , the stuff that hubby usually can't bear but in this instance you get the control of the remote! (hormones at the ready if not :-)). I got through the entire series of the Tudors when I was pregnant with my first. 😆
4. Get to bed early - sleep, sleep, sleep. The chores can wait a little longer. Sleep will help you recharge and be ready to tackle the next day, with more energy.
5. Buy yourself a 'pamper outfit', something that when you put it on makes you feel great. It could be a special dress for that rare night out or some lounge wear for any downtime you get. When I was pregnant, this was a black dress for evenings out that I actually still wear now. I love the flattering ruching it has down the sides.
6. If you don't have one, get a cleaner, even if only a few hours a week to help with the more challenging tasks. Its more difficult as your pregnancy progresses, to do the chores either due to tiredness, or the angles you need to get to in order to do the job properly.
7. Find an exercise class for mummies to be. Exercise is a great way to help your body through the 9 months of pregnancy (make sure you get the ok from your health advisor first though). You will get to meet other pregnant ladies also.
8. Take time out for a coffee and read
Boost your pregnancy glow and pamper yourself with an exolfiating microdermabrasion and a hydrating O2Facial.
You deserve it ♥👣❤👣❤👣❤ 🕰 60 minutes
💰 $250 to $375
Cheeky little @lush Father Christmas bath bomb left over finally being used! Today has been full of emotions caused by nothing but those pesky pregnancy hormones so a bath is definitely needed right now! That and a face mask! 💕
What's your pamper go to for when you're feeling a bit poop? 🤰🏼🛁