Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls 👇 Follow Recipe @tarladalal #tarladalal#potatoes#cheese#stuffed
Every bite of the Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls delivers an exhilarating rush of flavour. A crispy outer layer gives way to a tasteful mix of mashed potatoes, crunchy capsicum and other flavourful ingredients, which in turn leads to a gooey cheesy centre.
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 25 mins Total Time: 40 mins Makes 10 cheese stuffed balls
🌼1 1/2 cups boiled and mashed potatoes
🌼10 cheese cubes
🌼1/4 cup chopped capsicum
🌼1/4 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
🌼2 tsp chopped green chillies
🌼1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
🌼1/2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
🌼1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
🌼1/2 tsp dried oregano
🌼2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
🌼salt to taste
🌼2 tbsp cornflour
🌼oil for deep-frying
🌼1/2 cup bread crumbs for rolling
1. Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Combine potato, capsicum, coriander, green chilli, garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli flakes, oregano, maida and salt and mix well using your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into small rounds.
4. Shape each portion into a flat round and put a cube of cheese in the center.
5. Bring all the sides together, seal them completely and roll them again lightly.
6. Dip each ball into the prepared cornflour water mixture and roll it in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
7. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
8. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
The Potato Wave from Greenwich.
#Fried sliced #potatoes , cut with ridges/waves, dusted with "herbs and garlic." Ang sarap! Malutong yung patatas pero hindi matigas kagatin. Hindi rin mamantika.
Ayos naman yung flavoring. Nalalasahan naman yung #herbs at #garlic . At hindi maalat!
Tip: eat these taters with some hot sauce and a tall glass of COLD soda. Yum!
Holy moly! These Parmasean Truffle fries from Hopdoddy might make it to the top of the list. The fries are so good on their own that you forget about the buttery smooth truffle sauce.
You know what was better then the first bite though? The last scoop of parmesan goodness 😋