Happy Birthday to the best man I know. Here are some things I have learned about my husband in the past few years:
1. He has OCD and will organize my already organized office every time he visits me at work
2. He only drinks expensive bottled water
3. He’s my partner. He wields a strong opinion, but then he lays it down, listens to his bride, and hears me. And I do the same for him.
4. He uses a new high-end towel every time he washes his hands (very annoying to do his laundry). 5. He’s a man of integrity. He lives his life, runs his business, and handles his relationships with integrity and humility.
6. He loves to spoil me
7. He now believes that Napoleon is HIS dog
8. He is the most loyal friend you could have
9. He makes me laugh every day
10. He always puts my needs before his needs
11. He tells me the things I need to do for myself before I realize I need to do them
12. He washes his car every few days— I’m surprised there is still paint on it
13. It’s very important for him to have someone to trim his beard
14. I still haven’t figured out how he has convince Napoleon to leave me and to cuddle with him instead every night
15. He always believes the best in others and challenges me to that standard. Whenever I start off about something someone did or said, he stops me and helps me see things from a different perspective.
16. He will make a great dad one day
17. He buys food for the homeless
18. No matter what new business venture I have he will always support me
19. To this day, he still makes me feel so loved and so special
20. I would marry him again