There are 2 kinds of people...an opportunist and an opportunist. Opportunist #1 sees a open door and seeks the opportunity to be present in the opportunity and make the opportunity flourish. Opportunist #2 , AKA "the worker" sees an open door and takes full advantage of the opportunity, working it because they have one thing mind...themselves and what they'll get out of it.
Doors are always open and it's important to realize the opportunity and it's worth. "There are things known and things unknown and in between are the DOORS" … Jim Morrison
💡💡If you have ever wondered if you are an entrepreneur, check these 5 characteristics. You may not have all of them but if you have some, this is a good indicator that you have what you need:
1. You come from a family of independent people who simply could never be employees of someone else.
2. You are sure of yourself.
3. You are passionate.
4. You have a competitive nature and are willing to lose. You know you can do things better.
5. See opportunities wherever.
Si alguna vez te has preguntado si eres un emprendedor, revisa estas 5 características. Puede que no las tengas todas pero si tienes algunas, este es un buen indicador de que posees lo necesario:
1. Vienes de una familia de gente independiente que simplemente nunca podrían ser empleados de alguien más.
2. Estás seguro de ti mismo.
3. Eres apasionado.
4. Tienes una naturaleza competitiva y estás dispuesto a perder. Sabes que puedes hacer las cosas mejor.
5. Ves oportunidades donde sea.
There are examples in history and in current time of people achieving amazing things. From new inventions to seemingly impossible journeys to death defying exploits. The examples are endless.
If it is possible for them, it is possible for you too.
If you want to achieve something, you have to really want it and really believe you can do it. And then you have to let that inspire and motivate you to form your strategy. And then work extremely hard to make it happen.
What do you want to achieve with every part of
#SceneOpportunities : 4 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY TO @IDEAS4ACTION.
The competition, a joint programme of the @WorldBank and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the @whartonschool, centers around sustainable development. Check out the application conditions on #StartupSceneME .com’s #Opportunities section and ⚡️LINK IN BIO ⚡️