Starting the weekend right with a family breaky @vanillafood for some of their delicious @amazoniaco acai bowls after a challenging one hour HIIT workout. 🌸.
Fellow Acai lovers can rejoice because @vanillafood are offering 2 for 1 Acai bowls today 🙌🏼. #amazoniaco
You have probably heard of “Kintsugi” the Japanese art of repairing treasured broken pottery by mending the pottery with gold.
In today’s featured “To Hold & To Have” repair the beautiful Chinese Jade bangle was a gift to our client to mark a significant family event and it was broken during a horrific medical event. An event that needed to be forgotten and celebrating being overcome!!!!! Inspired by Kintsugi we used our client’s favorite gold -rose gold to “mend it”. Now the bangle is better than ever, strong and hinged, so it opens and closes and is even more beautiful! This was no easy job, but a pleasure for this amazing lady!!! xoxo J & S “ “To Love, To Remember, To Hold & To Have, Forever!”
Did you know that Red Clay can help purify, nourish and tone the skin and leave it feeling youthful and soft?⠀
You can make your own face mask by: ⠀
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine some red clay, olive oil, and salt.⠀
2. Slowly stir in warm water until the paste reaches medium consistency.⠀
3. Apply mixture to face using a flat brush.⠀
4. If desired, wrap skin in a cotton towel.⠀
5. Let mask dry for 30 minutes.⠀
6. Remove wrap and rinse off mask with warm water.⠀
7. Voila - you'll be feeling as fresh as a daisy!