🏍Dream within a dream🏍
There really is no true and traditional way to travel. But here in New Zealand, campervanning seems to be the traditional way to see the country. That's why I am extra proud to explore my own way and that is on two wheels. The roads are just right on a motorbike and honestly, there is nothing like an unobstructed panoramic view of everything. Planning days around weather can be a challenge as weather here can get rough, but this just adds to the adrenaline and the adventure. 3 days until adrenaline and adventure time . 🏍💙🗻 ===============================
Everyday I’m working all over #Manhattan . 99.9% of the time it’s f*****g crazy. You can feel the blood #pressure of the #city . The other 0.1% of the time it’s #quiet ... and it’s f*****g #amazing . 😎 ✌🏼
Recently SOLD 👉 2014 BMW S1000RR PREMIUM!
Looking for a mint condition pre-owned bike with excellent customer service and global shipping? Hit us up today!! Click the link in bio to view our current inventory 👊 #premierpowersportsfl
So..... Fuck this shit. The wiring on the 1975 goldwing GL1000 Cafe racer project is utter sheit. I managed to get the starter, ignition and engine running but there is no hope for the lights (brake, front and turn) so now I'm gonna pull all the old wires apart and install a M Unit and do the wiring through that. Does anybody have any experience with a MUnit? Looks fairly easy. #motorcycle#motorbike#hondagoldwing#scrambler#caferacer#doityourself#gl1000