Check out this delish recipe from @melskitchencafe
1 cup (8 ounces) plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 cup (3.5 ounces) old-fashioned rolled oats
3/4 cup (3.75 ounces) whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 to 2 cups blueberries
4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners or grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, vanilla, and honey.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add the blueberries or chocolate chips and toss to combine.
3) Add the yogurt mixture and the melted butter or coconut oil to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined (don’t overmix or the muffins might be dense).
4) Portion the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for 14-17 minutes until the tops spring back lightly to the touch.
5) Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the tin and then remove them to a cooling rack to cool completely. These muffins freeze very well or keep at room temperature for a few days.
It's 5 o'clock so let the weekend festivities begin! 🍹⠀
- 2 ounces of Hendricks gin (vodka or tequila would also work)⠀
- fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice⠀
- fresh mint⠀
- club soda or flavored seltzer water⠀
1) Muddle the mint leaves in the grapefruit juice⠀
2) Add ice, gin, and club soda⠀
Note: if you're using tequila, use a white tequila and (blanco) a splash of agave⠀
All done freshly baked giant skillet chocolate chip cookie 🍪.
I bake and cook because I’ve grown to love it, and I know I’m not the healthiest of the bunch but I sure can control what goes in it and at what amount, and what is in it. I do this for my family and honestly find joy in it!
Ciasteczka z orzechami i rodzynkami.
10 łyżek mąki pszennej
2 łyżki mąki jaglanej
2 łyżki mąki zytniej
1 łyżka oleju rzepakowego
2 łyżki słodziwa
Garść orzechów włoskich
BLENDUJEMY NA GŁADKO
obie części ze sobą mieszamy i łyżką wykładamy na papier do pieczenia formujac ksztalt ciastek, konsystencja jest dość lejaca. Wrzucamy do piekarnika Góra-dół na 180st. Mniam!
Currently craving ceviche - preferably fresh from Mexico al fresco style. After an amazing vacation, do you ever try to recreate meals that remind you of a special meal you had while you were away? Leave a comment below ⬇️
I always do! Recreating our favorite meals, from our favorite places is one of my favorite things to do! So many happy bellies and wonderful memories! 🍽