🌱Theme Park: Disney California Adventure
🌱Location: DCA “Eat Your Greens” Food & Wine Festival Kiosk
🌱Dish: Compressed Asian Cucumbers
Wondering if you can eat ANYTHING at DCA’s 2018 Food & 🍷 Wine Festival?
@happiestveganonearth shows us one of the three vegan-as-is dishes at the festival this year.
This is the Compressed Asian Cucumbers 🥒 with green-green sauce, toasted almonds and sea beans.
Find this dish at the “Eat Your Greens” kiosk. The Food & Wine Festival runs through April 12th.
Follow @happiestveganonearth for more #VeganDisneyFood in your feed.
#meatlesseveryday 😂🙌🏽🙌🏽 Rainbow chard wraps stuffed with Moroccan spiced rice, quinoa, carrots, dried figs, ginger, sweet potatoes, capers and coconut milk. Warm & Full bellies over here as we watch some @sacramentokings basketball 🏀 Thanks for all the helpful suggestions today. I’m going to be using them for some meal plans coming up 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙏🏼🙏🏼 Sooooo I have something REALLY exciting that I’ll tell you about tomorrow 🤗 You might be able to figure it out if you look at my profile info 😉😉 @kitchenmiranda
Day 1: #MeatlessMonday#MeatlessEveryday Thank you for the incredible recipe and post @veeg.co 🌿
Thank you to all those who tagged us through your journey thus far! We welcome you to tag us and make sure to hashtag ClimateAwakening ♻️ We look forward to seeing all of your amazing posts this week and beyond!
LUNES SIN CARNE! Anímate y disfruta de delicias cómo estas todos los días!💚🤩 #meatlessmondays#meatlesseveryday .
🥗Tofu al horno encostrado con almendras y salsa de champiñones con ensalada y salsa Ranch. 👩🏻🍳Empecemos con el Tofu!
Para dos personas necesitas:
• 🌱Para el Tofu
- Bloque de Tofu - 2 tbs salsa soya - 1 tbs aceite de coco - 1 tbs agua - 2 tbs tahini
• 🌱Para la costra de Almendras:
- 1/2 taza almendras laminadas - 1/2 tsp de sasonador (hierbitas que quieran) - sal y pimienta
• 🌱Para la salsa de champiñones:
- 1 taza de agua o caldo vegetal - 1/2 taza de cebolla picadita - 1/4 taza de apio picadito - 1 ajo picadito - 1/2 taza de champiñones - 1/4 taza de marañones - 2 cdas de levadura nutricional - 2 cdas de salsa soya - sal y pimienta.
1. Precalienta el horno a 180•
2. Corta el Tofu en tajadas (4)(tipo queso). Ponlas en una bandeja para horno, con la salsa soya, el aceite de coco y el agua. Déjalos marinar 10min voltéalos cada 5min.
3. Mete el Tofu al horno por 10min, mientras mezcla todos los ingredientes de la costra en un bowl (tritura las almendras no tus manos o procesador).
4. Saca el Tofu, ponle encima el tahini (puedes mezclarlo un un toque de soya y ajo).
Y encima de la salsa pones la mezcla de la costra.
5. Mete al horno por 10 minutos y listo!! ————————————————————————
La salsa de champiñones en los comentarios!👇🏽⚡️ Poniendo en práctica lo aprendido!👩🏻🍳🙌🏽🤩 @veganfusion #GoVegan#PlantPowerProject#VeganVibes#Veganfood#VeganRecipes#PoweredbyPlants#PlantBased#ForaHealthyLiving#PlantPowerProject#veganuary
For your Meatless Monday dinner, how about trying this delicious Creamy French Lentils With Mushrooms & Kale? I love this recipe! It's from www.thefirstmess.com. It's a thick & creamy stew ... the flavors are perfect 👌 You'll want to serve some toast or bread along with it. This is an easy weeknight dinner.
I've been struggling with my food photography lately, so I took a photo almost every time I ate this (it makes 4 servings, just as delicious leftover!). Hubby works from home, so his is the only opinion I can get, and he picked the first photo. I liked the 2nd one best. The 3rd was a bit too close-up. Which one do you like, if any? 😂 Here's how to make this tasty stew:
CREAMY FRENCH LENTILS With MUSHROOMS & KALE
3/4 cup French green lentils, rinsed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium shallot, diced ~1/3 cup 🌱
16 oz mushrooms, sliced 🍄🍄
2 cloves garlic, minced 🌱
2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced 🌿
1/4 cup white wine
1 teaspoon gluten-free Tamari
1-1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
1/3 cup unsweetened plant milk
Small bunch of kale, 3-4 stalks, stems removed + leaves sliced ~1-1/2 cups 🌱
1) Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add lentils + 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Simmer until just tender ~ 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a medium soup pot, heat the olive oil. Add shallots; cook until slightly soft + translucent ~ 4 minutes. Add mushrooms + stir. Season with sea salt + pepper. Cook ~ 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add wine to pan; cook 2 minutes. Add Tamari + stir. Add veggie stock + plant milk. Bring to a boil. Add kale; cook a few minutes until wilted. 🌟 At this point you can puree half if you want to, but I didn't. The stew was creamy enough for me, and I enjoyed it as is. Ladle into bowls. Serve with bread and a side salad. ENJOY!!!
Ah, Monday.... give me all the coffee 💚💚 I am generally gluten free due to allergies (hivesssss for dayssss) BUT don’t have a reaction to freshly made bread or pasta - anyone else similar? So idk if that’s a preservative allergy or sulfite sensitivity instead? 🤷♀️🤷♀️ I usually stay away from gluten anyway, bc my allergic reactions are very irritating and I’d rather be safe than sorry (sorry = laying in bed at 3am trying desperately not to itch my skin off) ...Anyway, thankful for this avocado toast right here 😍 #meatlessmondays