Raw, Vegan Nutella Spread
SERVES: 1 cup
1 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup maple syrup/rice malt syrup
3 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp filtered water
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt flakes
1. Roast hazelnuts for about 8-10 minutes until they slightly darken and become fragrant. Allow cooling.
2. Remove the skins by rolling inside a tea towel.
3. Place the hazelnuts in your blender or food processor.
4. Process until paste forms, scraping down the sides as needed.
5. Now add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined – about 1 minute.
6. Place in a glass jar and allow to cool completely.
7. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days (if it lasts that long). 8. Spread on EVERYTHING!
Did you know that by improving your muscular strength and core it can help to ease back pain and improve bone density?
The benefits of Pilates are endless!
If you’re looking for a way to mix up your exercise routine then give us a call or click on the link, to book a class.
It’s Daiquiri week at Havana!
Whether you like them shaken or frozen we’ve got you covered!
Get down to Havana Beach with your friends to get your $10 Daiquiris until 26th March! #daiquiri#cuba#daiquiriweek#havana3años
This week we sadly say goodbye to our Shop Manager Katja. Katja has been an integral part of the Co-Op for the last 2.5 years and she had to go through a lot of ups and downs during this time: the financial problems of the Co-Op leading almost to a closure, a very stressful two weeks of crowdfunding, the excitement when the fundraising was successful, followed by a new board and plenty of changes with the aim to make the Co-Op more financially stable and sustainable. Others would have given up, but Katja soldiered on, always with a beautiful smile on her face. She made sure the shop looked great, made customers feel welcome, hunted for new products and arranged the fresh produce beautifully.
Katja, a big thank you for your hard work, your passion and dedication to the Co-Op! We will dearly miss you and you know you will always be part of the community. We wish you all the best for your new adventures! "Alles Gute und viel Erfolg!" (All the best and a lot of success!) This is Katja's last week, so come on in to say your personal good-bye.