And when it comes to ice cream it's always a YESSSS and of course it's summer soo everyone wuld love to have 🍧🍨🍦.....😋 In frame - Chocoholics.......
And more variety of ice creams at Cream Stone .
Place - Cream Stone , Pune (8 outlets)
Cuisines - Ice Cream | Desserts
Type - Dessert Parlor
Cost - 105
Average Cost - 400 for two (approx.)
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE CHEAT MEALS ? 🤔
First thing's first: It’s a cheat meal, not a cheat day. Cheat meals should be a part of your diet, but cheat days will ruin your diet. Nutrition experts agree that any diet should adhere to the 90/10 rule, meaning 90 percent of the diet should be focused solely on healthy food, while the remaining 10 percent can be devoted to cheat meals.
HORMONAL RESET- There’s a scientific approach to why we need an occasional cheat meal. It all starts with leptin, a protein produced by fat tissue that helps regulate body weight and fat mass by impacting appetite and the body’s energy balance. Constant dieting will eventually lead to caloric deficits which causes our energy levels to plummet. A calorie bomb provided by your cheat meal will help the body maintain energy levels needed to continue dieting and exercising.
PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS- There is a psychological component to the cheat day. Without rewards, it can become mundane to keep a healthy lifestyle day in and day out. Oftentimes, it may take several weeks to see the scale budge, so knowing that a cheat day is coming can help keep up motivation.
SUMMARY - don’t allow your cheat meal to become a cheat day. Treat yo self once or twice a week as long as you are still making progress and moving towards your goal. -
When I thought spring is here but the temperature is still killing me💔all I need is a bowl of rice noodle... I LOVE their tomato soup base and the variety of ingredients! So much food for $7.99 and not to mention that their extra noodles are UNLIMITED #Chinatownfood#happytummy
Canapés- Sweet pork, chicken and prawn paste on pineapple & Pork and lobster with shredded ginger and thai citron (both were yummy)
Appetiser- Green mango salad with cured pork (we LOVE this! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻)
Mains- Deep fried fish with lemongrass chili served separately (the only impressive dish presentation but otherwise it's such an ordinary dish that it should not cost me 800 baht), River prawns and pork crackling with Thai relish (very traditional but unfortunately, we don't relish the relish) & Wagyu beef curry (normal, nothing to rave about)
Desserts- Rice custard with banana fritters & Tropical fruit in scented syrup with Thai cupcakes (we like neither and I cannot remember the last time I did not finish my desserts, cos I just never)
The place is beautiful, service was excellent and the meal started well, but very sad and rather disappointed there were more misses than hits. Will need to think very hard if I want to try again cos it's definitely not worth the bill. 😞
Appetizers- Duck leg salad (our favourite!!) & spice rubbed baby pork back ribs with chili paste (so tender, but a little salty)
Mains- Wok-sauteed Asian multigrains with mushrooms (was the only disappointment), charcoal grilled all-natural sankaburee chicken (that the waiter set on fire) & grilled pork chop stuffed with Chiang Mai sausage (was a pleasant surprise)
Dessert- Ladybug soft cheesecake filled with mulberry gelee, chocolate feuillantine dacquoise and glazed with ruby white chocolate miroir (great finishing to the meal!)
Everything was wonderfully presented and cooked with fresh ingredients, especially the duck leg salad. We can't get enough of it!
#issayasiameseclub#yum #😋 #firsttimebutnotthelasttime#whatiate#lovetoeat#livetoeat#happytummy