So I’ve been blogging for a couple of months now & one of my resolutions this year is to really throw myself in, so far that’s not really happened, but that all changes now. So for a little introduction here’s 5 facts about me:
1. I’m a 24 years old (soon to be 25) lesbian, currently living in Bournemouth, I moved from Southampton to Bournemouth last year when I bought my first home with my fiancé Steph💍
2. Speaking of which, I’m engaged to the most wonderful human. We’ve been together almost 4 and a half years, we’ve been engaged almost 2 years and will be getting married in March 2020.
3. I actually first started my blog about 2 years ago, but my lack of self believe held me back, I couldn’t bring myself to hit publish, but I’m in such a fantastic place in my life right now, I’ve been running a small YouTube channel with Steph for over a year now and heck if I can put my face on the internet I can do the same on my blog!
4. I work full time, this year saw me start a brand new job closer to home after working in Southampton. And so far I am loving it & grateful to be surrounded by really lovely people.
5. I am obsessed with all things Disney & Christmas✨🎄 As much as I’m loving my job if I could be anything in the whole world I would be a Christmas elf! My ultimate dream would be to go to all the Disney Parks in the world. Basically I haven’t grown up, I’m a big kid at heart and I’m totally okay with that.
Enough of me rambling... that’s a little summery of me and what my blog is about, my life as a young (ish) lesbian living on the south coast, juggling a mortgage, bills & saving for a wedding, lots of wedding planning, Disney trips, mental health & LGBT awareness and more. Feel free to drop me a message to say Hi 🙋🏻 I’m really excited to get to know others in this wonderful community of bloggers.
. . .
NEW POST -LINK IN BIO, check it out | Can kids be too young to understand their sexuality? Our new post is now live!
This week we have looked at the views & opinions of adults. We released survey which over 100+ people voted in nationwide. We asked parents, what they’d do if their child came out LGBTQ+. Our parents are our biggest supporters. But when it comes down to our sexuality, can we trust them to make the right decision?
Well, in this post I think we've answered this & more. Personally, we are shocked by the results. Go check it out - link in bio! 🏳️🌈#parenting#lgbtparenting#parentingtips
Comment Below! | How old were you when you realised you were LGBTQ+?? We all come to terms with our identity at different stages in life, some even before their teens, so let us know how it was for you!
Keep an eye out today for our special new post giving an insight into how parents would react to their child coming out LGBTQ+ - it’s not to be missed! 🏳️🌈
Just some grey babes hanging out 😎 So what we want to know is, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF? With weekly coming out stories & blog posts, are there any topics, sexualities, genders, or random things you want us to cover?! Tell us what you want, what you really really want 🗣🏳️🌈
ASEXUALITY | If sex can exist without love, then love can exist without sex. Sexual attraction and sex isn’t for everyone and that’s okay! Just because someone has different preferences doesn’t mean they’re wrong in how they live their life.
Asexuals are real & valid - let’s all live our lives how we want to & support each other’s happiness 🏳️🌈