Yum! Dinner to wrap up 0 carb/dairy day 1.. 😋Bacon wrapped chicken with some #WaldenFarms ranch.. The ranch was alright, the chicken and bacon had good flavor and I sprinkled a bit of pepper in it, so I didn't exactly try it on its own, but I'll use it again.
90 g egg whites
75 g allulose *
½ teaspoon white vinegar
300 g heavy whipping cream
50 g allulose *
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
100 g strawberries
100 g raspberries
100 g blueberries
½ tablespoon powdered erythritol, for dusting
Sprigs of mint or rosemary, for garnish
Optional: sugar-free citrus curd
* An alternative sugar, 70% as sweet as sugar, no aftertaste, no bloating, and zero glycemic index; may be found online
1. Prepare fruits and set aside.
2. Make a template by drawing two circles on a parchment paper to resemble a wreath (optional).
3. Preheat oven to 225°F. Line your baking sheet with prepared template or blank parchment paper. Prepare meringue ingredients.
4. Put the egg whites in a clean mixing bowl and whisk until soft peaks.
5. Whisking at high speed, gradually add allulose, a little at a time, until stiff and glossy.
6. Stir in vinegar.
7. Dab a dot of meringue in each of the four corners of the parchment paper to keep in place.
8. Spoon the meringue onto the ring (or free hand). Make a shallow trench in the meringue. This will serve as a well for the cream and fruits to sit in.
9. Bake for 30 minutes. After which, turn oven off and leave the meringue inside until cool and dry (almost tacky) to the touch.
10. Meanwhile, add cream and allulose to a bowl. Whip until fluffy.
11. Add vanilla bean paste. Whip and refrigerate until ready to use.
12. To assemble, spoon chilled cream onto the trench. Arrange fruits and decorate with mint leaves (or rosemary). Dust with powdered erythritol. Cut into wedges and serve.
This makes 12 servings of Christmas Wreath Meringue. Each serving comes out to be 101.62 Calories, 9.14g Fats, 2.7g Net Carbs, and 1.75g Protein. @ketolife.1 #ketotips#recepies#dietacetogetica#ketodiet#ketoadapted#KetoDiet#myfavorite#ketosis#ketorecipe#ketolicious#ketomeal#superfood#ea
Pizza for dinner thanks to the garlic pizza crust in the @ketobakeclub box I received last week
There was 400 calories and 5.5 net carbs. I’m not usually big on Keto bread alternatives but this one was pretty good! I added butter to this because... everybody knows pizza crust with salted butter is the bomb 💥