A gentle reminder you only have till 2️⃣3️⃣:5️⃣9️⃣ GMT tonight to enter our #SnapCNY18 competition‼️ Imagine your photo(s) exhibited in London’s Chinatown‼️ Read on ….
For the second time, we are delighted to partner with @chinaexchangeuk.
Lunar New Year (year of 🐕) began on Friday 16 February. On Sunday 18 February, We hosted a Chinese New Year (CNY) Meetup in London’s Chinatown experiencing the largest celebrations outside Asia with 🐲 dances, stage shows and more. See #LO_CNY18
We invite you to join us in capturing and sharing moments of the CNY celebrations in @chinatownlondon and beyond. Just like Christmas in the West, family and 🥘🍜🍲 are key to celebrations.
1. Follow @chinaexchangeuk and @london_only
2. Post and tag NEW CNY 2018 posts between Thursday 15 February and Friday 23 February 2018 with #SnapCNY18 in your caption mentioning @london_only and @chinaexchangeuk so we won’t miss your entry!
3. For the FIRST TIME, we are introducing a new category - Best Series - we encourage photographers and instagrammers to make creative use of the Instagram slider feature in compiling a series of 3-5 images that tell a compelling story
NEED TO KNOW❗️
- Only new posts during the above period qualify
- Tagging old or irrelevant posts will disqualify all your entries
- Shortlisted finalists will be requested to send us high resolution images
- Selected finalists’ work will appear in a photography exhibition @chianexchangeuk in March 2018
- Decisions of judges will be final
- We regret we are unable to give individual feedback on entries
📷 Will @intereverything
You know those days, where your brain has literally been fried so badly that it ceases to function? Yeah. I’ve had one of those days. Now all I need is a strolls down through these mews and a cider at the pub. . . Guess I’ll have to settle for a go on the elliptical, some Bronte and a Bloody Mary in bed. . . #mewsings