I’ll take 3 dozen #sprinkle#donuts 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏽♀️🙋🏽♀️ check out the custom donut 🍩 macarons I made to go along with the Donutella Birthday theme! Btw, this might be a hint for March’s #bellspastriesmmc 😉 Big reveal Monday!!!
Quick #avotoast before we are off...mass 🙏 and errands (where to buy a Filipiniana outfit? And need to restock eggs and herbs!) 🏃🏻♀️ and just being with our little ones before the work week descends ❤️❤️❤️ Wishing you a wonderful Sunday troops! 🌟🌟🌟 Perhaps a little more glamorous than mine! 😅😅😂 #80breakfasts#coffeeofcourse
Avo toast or avo boats? I posted a poll in my stories to ask which you prefer. It's highlighted on my profile, but you can also answer here!
My reason for asking is that I want to do a short ebook to give my newsletter subscribers. I appreciate your feedback and support! 💚
** Matcha Mille Crepes
3 butir telur
470 ml susu cair
40 gr butter (cairkan)
1 sdt essence vanilla
170 gr tepung terigu
10 gr bubuk matcha
40 gr gula
100 gr cream cheese
100 gr whipped cream
1 sdm gula halus
1 sachet skm
1. Kocok lepas telur lalu tuang campuran susu cair,butter dan essence vanila. Aduk perlahan
2. Masukan tepung terigu,matcha dan gula ke dalam larutan susu secara bertahap. Gunakan whisk untuk mengaduk. Aduk sampai adonan halus (tidak ada gumpalan tepung)
3. Adonan bisa disaring dulu untuk mendapatkan adonan yang mulus.
4. Simpan adonan di kulkas selama 30 menit. Panaskan teflon (low heat), usap tipis butter dengan kuas
5. Tuang adonan ke teflon dengan erus. Lakukan gerakan memutar agar diperoleh lapisan crepes yang rata dan tipis. Ulangi sampai adonan habis
6. Untuk membuat filling, campur semua bahan filling bisa di mikser atau di whisk sampai soft peak
7. Tata crepes di piring datar, lapiskan dengan cream. Tumpuk dengan crepes,lapiskan dengan cream..ulangi sampai crepes dan cream habis
8. Simpan miller crepes dalam kulkas 2-3jam.
9.Matcha Mille Crepes siap disajikan
Today’s @momsorganicmarket haul = happiness 😍 It’s no secret that I loveeee me some grocery shopping. Especially kid-free. If someone gave me the option of getting a massage or going grocery shopping alone, I would probably choose grocery shopping. Is that weird? 🤣
Every week I like to switch up where I go (I try to keep it under two trips...key word here is TRY), but at least one of those trips is usually to stock up on all of my favorite GF & paleo items that can’t be found at regular old grocery stores. Today was one of those rare magical days where they had all my faves in stock (aka @tessemaes creamy ranch and @kitehillfoods cream cheese 🙌) and I didn’t have to go on a wild goose chase looking for grain-free tortillas or leave the store in tears (totally jk... but seriously).
I save the majority of our produce, fish & kid item (milk, snacks) shopping for @traderjoes or @wegmans to save $$, and then I get our meat through @butcher_box’s monthly delivery service. And we can’t forget about @thrivemkt for pantry staples and @costco for bulk items. So many stores... so little time. Any other grocery shopping lovers out there?! 🙋♀️
FF Approved Spelt Chocolate Babka using a bread maker now uploaded to my website under kitchen gadgets , it was an easy way out of investing in a Bosche . Inspired by @naomi_tgis who is the 👸 of all challahs this one was light ,airy , perfectly sweet , check her out! #givingcreditwhereitsdue . —————————————————
Who knew you can eat a piece of babka and still lose weight on the program? Thanks to Naomi she never ceases to amaze me with her amazing experiences with different types of challahs . 🙏🏻
Asian Buddha bowls; started out with greens, quinoa, julienne carrots, crispy edamame, Crispy roasted Shiitakes, half an avocado with furikake (Asian seaweed and sesame seeds spice) topped with a creamy dairy free sesame dressing. Damn good.