Selber machen statt kaufen.
In den letzten Tagen war es so kalt, da brauche ich doch noch ein Stirnband. Ausserdem habe ich noch ein bisschen Wolle übrig. Da mein kleiner Helfer mit der Wolle gespielt hat, muss ich erst den grossen Knoten entfernen. Bild vom Stirnband folgt also noch in der Storie...#fühlmichwiemeineoma 👵🏽
Business names... coming up with a business name can either be really easy or quite difficult.
So when it comes to creating a name for your business, here’s some top tips:
1. Grab a piece of paper and a pen and start writing everything down that relates to your business.
2. Think about how you want your customers to feel.
3. Also think about your brand values too.
4. For a personal brand or if you’re a service based business owner, you could easily use your name with a strap line.
5. If you’re wanting your business to be viewed as a business brand, then use this mind mapping exercise to help you come up with a name.
6. Make sure your business name related to what you do.
7. Don’t make it too long as it’ll end up being a mouthful, people may have spelling issues with it too.
8. Having a short snappy name will help people remember it better.
9. If you’re going to have a strap line with your business name, make sure it’s short, to the point and not too ‘fluffy’ as you want people to know what you do within seconds of seeing your business name and strap line!
A few shots of kids opening their presents from when Tiny Treasures teamed up with @tet_shoeboxes_project on their annual charity run to Nha Duc Anh Orphanage. The TT team delivered bags filled with special needs toys and showed the caretakers and staff how to implement using them with the autistic and specials needs children...we delivered fidget toys, visual diaries and more! .
FOOD FOOD FOOD!!! @bearded.dragon_help & @bearded_dragon_official hope this can help a few people with their dragons.... I might be wrong giving my locusts cereal but it did say cereal based food..... they seem to like it anyhow?!! In case you can’t read the note on the picture. It says: “Release into a large, Ventilated, escape proof container. Feed leafy green vegetables and dry cereal based food. Dust with appropriate supplements prior to feeding.” #heretohelp#helpinghand#beardeddragons#darcyandhugo
@good_deeds_for_dyllan is now live!!!! Please head over and show your support to the amazing cause. The auction has been created to raise funds for a beautiful young couple who are unfortunately battling Dyllan’s terminal diagnosis of Metastic Ewing’s Sarcoma. Every cent will go towards this beautiful couple creating memories in the time they have left together. You can read more about it on the first three posts. #gooddeeds#sendlove#sendmoney#helpinghand#help#love#cancersucks#charityauction#fuckcancer