• #MonsteraMonday | Our Monstera is a proper giant now. I just read @mangoandsalt’s very handy blog post about growing monsteras from a cutting. Needless to say this will be a project for the near future. 🌱
"I've had a fascination with plants since I was 10 years old! Whenever my grandparents looked after me and my sister, they used to take us to garden centers, I never left without a tiny cactus. I always had plants in my bedroom growing up and my mum had plants around the house. But it wasn't until I met Craig and we got our own place, that the addiction could really start." - @tribeandus 🌵🙆🏻♀️💚
It's always nice to take the time to prioritize creativity and inspiration. Yesterday included a trip to the Volunteer Park Conservatory. I love the smell of the fresh earth, and the instant warmth and humidity of greenhouses. It's one of my favorite places, especially when it's cold and snowing in Seattle. #hemleva#MonsteraMonday
・M O N S T E R A・⠀⠀
This Monstera adansonii is so elegant we‘re convinced it’s one of the gymnasts at the Winter Olympics 😯🤸♀️⠀⠀
Why get a Monstera adansonii you may ask?⠀⠀
- Its delicately oval-shaped leaves are beautiful and highly decorative 🍃⠀⠀
- It's easy to care for 💚⠀⠀
- With proper care, it can grow really fast 🍃🍃🍃⠀⠀
- Just like the Pilea, the Monstera Adansonii is one of the "it" plants! 💁⠀⠀
Tag someone who would love to add this Monstera to their monstera plant gang! #MonsteraMonday#MonsteraAdansonii
Picture by @homebyfousna
"Its Rusha's Bridal Shower"
Alright does only guys need to have a bachelor's party? Not again... There goes her party with the theme colour as Green💚💚💚 (her fav colour🙊)... Oh yes!! We are here to make EVERYTHING that u wish to Extraordinary level... So y dont u join your hands with us TO MAKE YOUR DAY IN YOUR OWN WAY...
DM to place your orders