So I normally don't join in on the fun, but since one of my FAVORITE people, @kuruvinda of @timelessweddingandevents nominated me to say 5 random facts about myself I guess I'm going for it!
1. I was homeschooled K-12 by my mom.... 📚 ✏️ partially because
2. I grew up in the middle of nowhere. It was a 45 minute drive on a glorified cattle trail 🐮 to get to the nearest town (population 388.) and
3. I am a vegetarian who grew up on a cattle ranch. 🌵
4. I did Tae Kwon Do 🥋 as a teenager. I got one belt away from being a black belt before the instructor moved away. 😆
5. I never really liked going to movies 🎥 before I started dating ❤️Randal Iverson ❤️ and now we go at least once a week.
So now I nominate @hairbyhyoung @sunshineandhairspray and @jadewicked.hair #fiverandomfacts#love#aboutme#gettoknowyourstylist#imadork#themoreyouknow#openbook#longbeachcalifornia#thisisme
10 things you may not know about me
1. I'm obsessed with star wars and Rick and morty
2. I own all the star wars movies
3. Not only do I love doing hair and taking pics of my beautiful clients but I love to model
4. I'm a little shy lol
5. I have been blessed by my two beautiful children and my fiance
6. I LOVE TO RAGE with my rave babies 💛💛💛
7. I love all types of music but not a lot of country
8. I love drawing and doing crafts
9. I LOVE STONES (GEMSTONE COLLECTION😍)
10. Last but not least I love, love, love my career in the beauty industry, I may have had doubts about my talent but the more I do it the more I see how great I am and how I just love making everyone feel good about their hair💛
HEY guys! I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce and tell you 10 things about myself that you may or may not know!
1. My mother (who also was a hair stylist) named me after a blonde client she had in Alaska.
2. I've always dreamt I'd be a mother of 2 boys & that came true! 👩👦👦
3. I love to camp!🏕
4. On my time off I like to spend most of it outside.
5. Tropical vacations are my thing!🌊
6. I have 2 big dogs, a cat and a horse. 🐕🐶🐱🐎
7. I love to dance no matter how ridiculous I look! 💃
8. I have been at the same salon my whole career!
9. Fall time is my favorite in WA state! 🍁🍂
10. I love learning new things!
Tell me 1 thing people may not know about YOU! .
Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 10 random facts about myself!
1. I've been doing hair at Spalon Montage in Woodbury, MN for 3 years!
2. I was born in Wisconsin but grew up in Central Illinois. We moved here when I was 15. It was horrible at the time but now I love it here and would never want to live anywhere else!
3. My specialty is blondes! I love creating low-maintenance colors for Minnesota blondes like me!
4. I am a total crazy cat lady and always have been, but my husband is allergic to animals, so we'll never have one of our own😭 My fur baby Rosie lives with my parents, so she's not far. I get in as much snuggle time as I can with her when I'm there!
5. I might be the only hairdresser in the world who doesn't like coffee! Tea is my fave😍
6. I just got married back in September to my husband, Eric. Wedding planning was the most fun/stressful thing we've ever done💍
7. My favorite show of all time is Parks & Recreation. I rewatch it constantly, it's the best!
8. I inherited my green thumb from my mama, and I am a obsessed with houseplants! The only thing I can't grow is aloe, which is on the top 10 lists of easiest things to grow🤣
9. I am TERRIFIED of the ocean, or for that matter any water at all. On our honeymoon we went kayaking and I had a borderline panic attack. Despite learning how to swim at a young age, it's the creatures that freak me out 🤢
10. My husband and I are planning a trip to Yellowstone next summer, we're looking for recommendations on where to stop!🏞 📸: @aidephotography
10 Things To Know About Me:
*as your stylist I want you to know you're sitting in the chair of a real life person.* 1. I was born in California, moved to Utah young. Here we are.
2. I like to keep current with the newest trends. In order to do so, I ask YOU to send me your favorite new trend.
3. Yes, I am a mother. And, I try my hardest to have someone trusted lined up to care for my child if he were to be sick so sickness doesn't come between my client relationship.
4. I love getting to know you! Don't feel like I'm digging for dirt when I'm asking questions. I want you to feel like you're visiting your long lost best friend while in my chair.
5. Code Red MTN dew is my life. You surprise me with it at your appointment, you're about to have my heart. 😍😍😂 6. Don't be mad when I tell you that you now have a fee for booking because of no showing. 48 hours before your appointment is the latest your appointment can be cancelled without a fee of $10-$20.
7. I love to talk!! Sorry for not shutting up in advance. 😉
8. I rarely show faces in pictures unless given permission.
9. I want to know how your experience was with me!
10. Be my friend! I want to be yours! I mean, who wouldn't wanna look at their hair magic all day?? 😍😍😍 #gettoknowyourstylist#hairstyles#haircolor#color#hairartist#knowme#paulmitchellpro
Happy Friday! We're continuing our "Getting to know your Stylist" series after a Holiday hiatus last week.
1. She has to vacuum at least once a day.
2. Incapable of a hangover.
3. Is the decision maker of the Frayedberry bunch.
4. Calls her mom every day.
5. Loves pico and Netflix...but never watches a movie that she didn't pick, especially sci-fi.
6. Grew up down the street from our other stylist Emily.
Looks can be so deceiving, each and everyday there's somebody going through the worst or already been through the worst! God blessed us to be able to walk around like nothing's wrong...most people who walk around with the smiles are the ones hurting deep down inside. I've been the one to fake it when everything is all tore up inside in reality... It's easy to just tell everyone you're ok...even if you're not...from each experience I learned something different , being adopted taught me to forgive and to love, abusive relationship taught me strength and made me wise, failures taught me patience, depression taught me self love, fake friends taught me seperation=elevation, it's all been tests, but look at me now , this isn't even the half of me and my story... I look pretty damn good for all that I've been through and constantly facing day to day... Once you look to heaven & God starts healing you , you become something so precious and worthy! I'm blessed, being able to open up to the world Is a different feeling when you got a testimony..... #AboutTease#AintAlwaysSweet#FaithandPrayer#Forgiveness#Honesty#NoRegretsJustLessonsLearned#GetToKnowYourStylist#HairbyTease#ThankGodWeDontLookLikeWhatWeBeenThrough
20 facts about me. I'll do this, just so you can get to know your hairstylist a little bit better 💇 1. 27 y/o 2. Jchs alumni c/o 2005 3. Hawaii institute of hair design alumni 4. On my 8th year of being a professional licensed stylist 5. My first salon job was at Regis pearlridge in 2006 6. Assisted with grand opening of salon Bobbi and guy in Kapolei and worked there for 4 1/2 years 7. Currently at #mehanasalon and absolutely love it and my coworkers ❤️ 8. Worked at Starbucks from age 15-19 ☕️ 9. Unless you're a stylist, you will never understand how exhausting, working, pleasing people, standing on your feet and being a therapist (all at the same time) really is! 10. My career is very fun 11. I've been blessed to come across amazing clients who I now consider friends. They have huge hearts and support my career and I am so thankful 12. Working on project www.beautybywinn.com to work with on location body builders (*eventually spray tanning) hair & makeup // weddings and working with wedding parties 13. Love love working with color/hilighting 14. I'm an absolutely baby when it comes to waxing anything...but I do it because having a mustache is not cute. 15. My son is turning 4 this year and I'm not sure how that happened...time is flying by too fast 16. My son Tyler in my eyes is total perfection and is my #1 priority...even before work 🙊 17. Always have been a wild child (except during baby blues lol) and probably should be taming down haha 17. I have a bipolar "first son" his name is Baby Tsang, a 4 year old Maltese. 18. I lived in Ewa, Hawaii since I was 3 years old 19. I have one older sister that should see me more often 👊 that lives an ocean away 20. I love to cook and want to go to culinary school for fun if it didn't cost so much! ❤️ THE END
Featured Stylist: Klara Kovacs
Nickname: Klara Belle & Flower
Years of experience: 11
Training: Klara started her hair artistry journey in Hungary and since moving to the US 11 years ago she has done hair in New York & Ponte Vedra.
She has done hair for many editorial shoots and weddings in the state of Florida. Klara also won the Jacksonville Cover model search award for best hair.
Styling area of Expertise: Formal styles, wedding hair, and braids.
Favorite hair product: Oribe's Volumista is a must for voluminous hair.
Favorite hair tip: Always shampoo your hair the night before your formal style so the hair is more pliable and holds the style longer.
Where is your dream vacation destination: Klara plans to go to the Swiss Alps next year!
I believe in building relationships with my clients so head on over to artisanhaircompany.com and read a little bit about me and my vision.
#GetToKnowYourStylist SN: Music is #TrynaWife by @dopebyaccident... I really believe in her music... Get really familiar with this girl IG fam #dope