Rob Lowe's film debut. He had also auditioned for the role of Randy Adderson, though it was not by his choice. Lowe certainly did not want to play a Soc in a movie about Greasers. He even considered lowering his performance level for Randy's audition so he would seem like a better fit for the Sodapop role.
(Found on IMDb)
Fruit fasting is my favorite way to reset and get back to feeling Great. If you're feeling sluggish, your body might be screaming for a detox. A fruit fast is a great option for those that don't want to commit to a complete cleanse. You might think you'll be starving all day on just fruits, but I promise you won't. .
The key is to 1) eat when you're hungry and 2) drink plenty of water. If you eat when you're hungry you might be surprised to discover you really don't need to eat as much as you think. Especially if you're pretty sedentary. If you sit most of the day at work and don't engage in physical activity on the regular, you're probably eating way more than your body needs or can process. .
Try it for a day, and see that you don't feel amazing the next day. Or, try it for a few days. Maybe in the middle of the week when you're tired and running for donuts and other processed junk. Your body will thank you so much!!
And the best part about fruit: It's already ready to eat! No meal prep required 😉
By Summer, 4 million people in Cape Town, South Africa will have to line up surrounded by guards to purchase drinking water. This is a record drought and is starting to happen all around the world. We have to start paying attention to the water wasted in the fashion industry. Our factories in China have enforced extremely strict policies regarding water waste and we make sure they never waste water during production. Stay tuned tomorrow to hear about what we can do to help. #tellthetruth (perfect art work by @marleigh.alexandra )
One area can be treated up to 3 times at 4 week intervals. Results can be visible after just 1 treatment and takes around 2 weeks to be seen. For optimum results, 3 treatments are recommended.
For more information or to book a treatment: ▫️Telephone- 07949281398
It's time to meet another member of our #MSL team!
Our site's name stems from the pet-project of our co-founder, Michael D. Johnson, who launched MSL as a blog for student leaders alongside the launch of his book, "From the Classroom to the Boardroom: Memoirs of a Student Leader", with the help of his friend and fellow #Marist alumni, Brittany MacLeod. Here's a few more #funfacts about "MJ": -MJ initially went to school to study the law and criminal justice in the hopes of becoming a prosecuting attorney.
-With a fascination of stories and the impact of narratives on human behavior, his studying of the social and behavior sciences, combined with his budding involvement in student government, steadily steered him towards legal and policy work.
-Though a fairly frequent traveler (and self-professed cruise fanatic), MJ has not roamed far beyond the U.S. Apart from trips to the Caribbean, he's never been outside of the country (something he'd like to change one of these days).
-MJ is an avid day-dreamer and grew up loving cartoons and anime for their rich and fantastic narratives. He still maintains some recreational ties (a proud "duelist" and fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG) and advocates for the power of play and imagination in youth development.
-In his downtime, MJ enjoys reading, writing, strategic games.
Read more from MJ with #MikesCampaign at MSLstories.com!
Die liebe @noemie_erzaehlt hat mich gebeten drei #funfacts über mich zu präsentieren. Okay, meine Damen und Herren, dann mal los...! 1. Seit meiner frühesten Kindheit bin ich den braunen Saucen auf dem Bild verfallen. Alles kann man damit schmackhaft machen.... 😎 Meine Tochter mag sie übrigens auch... 💪
2. Ich bin ein absoluter Bücherwurm. Ich bin bis vor kurzem nie aus einer Buchhandlung ohne Bücher gekommen. Immer gab es Bücher, über Themen, die mich interessierten und die ich mitgenommen habe. Wenn ich dann mal lesen wollte, konnte ich mich nicht entscheiden und habe frustriert lieber nichts gelesen... Naja, was für die Frauen das Schuhregal ist für mich das Bücherregal... 3. Ich bin manchmal etwas verstrahlt. So kann es manchmal vorkommen, dass ich dreimal zwischen Haustür und Carport hin- und herpendle, weil ich zwischenzeitlich vergessen habe, ob ich die Haustür abgeschlossen habe.... Ich wurde auch schon ein paar Mal mit Plastik-Überschuhen aus dem Kindergarten auf dem Parkplatz der Kita angetroffen, nachdem ich unsere Kleene abgeliefert hatte .... 🙄🙄😁
Einen schönen Abend wünsche ich....!
The Rafflesia arnoldii is the world’s biggest flower and has a very strong and horrible odour of decaying flesh, earning it the nickname corpse flower. 😮 The smell attracts flies and beetles to pollinate. To pollinate successfully, the flies and/or beetles must visit both the male and female plants, in that order.
for more things you didn't know! 👍
👇Comment below if you knew this flower already.
📸 Image credits & attribution: https://flic.kr/f/3ouWbu
Welcome and nice to meet you! I wanted to jump on to say hello and introduce myself! 💙
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Julia! Thank you for joining me on @campusoils, I truly love connecting with you all! 💕
Creating for @campusoils is one of my favorite parts of life. My passion is helping people along their journey with essential oils, as well as creating content to help anyone and everyone learn about oil usage.
Here are some random facts to get to know me!
1. I am a junior in college, majoring in Integrated Marketing and Communications with a minor in Leadership Development
2. My favorite music artists are Vanessa Carlton, Terror Jr, and Brittney Spears (I love a wide variety of music genres)!
3. I once injured two of my fingers playing Duck Duck Goose 😶
4. I love reading and writing
5. Attending Boxing, Zumba, and Hot Yoga classes are three of my favorite ways to workout
6. I LOVE New York City and one of my bucket list dreams is to visit and travel around California
7. One of my favorite hobbies is filming and editing videos
8. My current favorite movie is The Disaster Artist, and my all-time favorite movies are any of the Spiderman films
9. I eat Chipotle too much
10. I am typing this while watching Impractical jokers
So let’s get excited for the wonderful world of health and wellness! WHOOP WHOOP😍
The phrase “bird brain” has been long been used as an insult but, as someone who studies bird brains, I would argue that it is actually a compliment!
This phrase likely came about because the brains of birds appear to be small compared to ours. However, the ratio of brain-to-body mass for birds is similar to that of mammals. In addition, Olkowicz et al. 2016 found that corvids and parrots actually have about as many neurons as primates! This is because neurons in these birds’ brains are packed more densely than in mammalian brains. There is also a lot of behavioral evidence for how smart birds can be. Crows have been found to create and use tools – an impressive feat that many mammals have not yet mastered. In addition, many species of birds are vocal learners. Songbirds are capable of learning complex songs of their own species, while parrots go a step further and can learn some of our vocalizations.
Bird brains can also be beautiful! These sagittal brain sections (i.e. sections that are parallel to the midline) have been Nissl stained to show all the different cell bodies.
Fun Fact: Across the top of the sign are 7 white circles, each with a letter from the word “welcome.” Those circles are actually designed to portray silver dollars, since NEVADA is the “Silver State.” #funfacts#lasvegas#welcome
Happy Monday everyone!! ❤️ Since my following has grown, I thought it was time to introduce myself! I'm Kait. I enjoy fashion, makeup, decor, and basically anything pretty. I have a blog where I talk about many things, but to keep it short and sweet, here are 5 quick facts about me
1. I have a brain injury as a result of a car accident (which you can read more about on my blog - link in bio). This means it takes me a little longer to think things through so bear with me :) 2. I have a beautiful daughter who also enjoys all things pretty.
3. My favourite food of life is basically anything from @claycooks
4. If there is a holiday, you better believe my decor is 💯! I love shopping and displaying decor for every. single. holiday.
5. I love and appreciate every single one of my followers, and try to respond to everyone. If I am not able to respond to you, please know that I'm so grateful you're here!
I would love to get to know you all a little better too!! Share some interesting and fun facts about yourself in the comments!! 😘😘😘
Photographed by: @clayshutter
Azaleas are very close relatives of rhododendrons and can cause the same type of toxicity. The toxic component of rhododendrons and azaleas can be found in very high concentrations in honey made by bees that feed on them. This usually occurs in dense populations of these plants, particularly in the Mediterranean region. In fact, the majority of more recent reports of poisoning from rhododendron and azaleas occurred in Turkey where people ingested the poisonous honey produced accidentally by small-scale beekeepers. #azalea#watercolor#neature#natureguide#funfacts#neaturewalk#gnv#Gainesville