Spring Equinox starts today and runs through the 23rd. The festival is named after an Anglo-Saxon goddess Eostre, or Eastre, Ostara, very little is known about her other than she is the goddess of fertility and this celebration is also known as Easter.
This is the time for both fertility and new life, a time to create balance and harmony. The Light is getting stronger.
This is also a time of manifestation.
This is a good time to create balance, such as your chakras, male & female energies, light and dark, etc.
💐 SPRING EQUINOX 💐
Finally spring has come and along with spring comes new life, and in celebration here’s a few cleansing and renewal practices every witch should know:
• SMUDGE: Smudging works in a multitude of ways but essentially this form of cleansing is used to rid negative energies from your home. You can also use this practice to cleanse your altar, tarot deck, crystals etc. Some must haves for smudging and cleansing are Palo Santo, Sage or Copal!
• CLEANSE: Performing a floor wash ritual is great for spring! Wash away all of the energies that have entered your home by mixing Water, Florida water, White Vinegar, and a hint of brick dust to keep the haters at bay! You can use a regular everyday mop to do your floors or get on your hands and knees to give your doorway and steps a good scrub!
- Add lemon/orange peel or herbs such as rosemary or lavender for scent and extra benefits.
• RECHARGE: Charging items such as crystals, talismans and pendulums is essential! You can charge these items by simply sitting them on your windowsill to get some good sun/moonlight.
• NEW LIFE/NEW OPPORTUNITES/GROWTH RITUAL:
This ritual is perfect for jump starting your spring in the right direction! All you’ll need is a pot, potting soil and seeds or a seedling (baby plant). Once your house is all squeaky clean and the good vibes are high, take your seeds or seedling and plant them deep in your soil. While doing so make sure communication is open, share your wants and aspirations with this new life that you’re now nurturing so that it knows exactly how to grow; and as this piece of life starts to grow, so will you 🌱
Artwork by @artxman
Sognare di addormentarsi DA SOLE in lettoni così. Girarsi e rigirarsi. Mettersi in diagonale. Scoprirsi e ricoprirsi. Dormire 12 ore. Staccare il cervello e non pensare a nulla. Dodici ore di fila. Dormire di quel sonno pesante che può venire giù il mondo, ma non lo sentì. Dormire. Riposare. Dormire. Sognare. Sognare così tanto da ricordare il giorno dopo tutti i sogni. Dormire. 💤💤💤 Poi apri gli occhi chiusi trenta secondi immaginando questo letto e ti giri. Accanto a te la rivoluzione. Quella rivoluzione che sai che farà svanire tutti i sogni appena fatti. Ma che rendono la tua vita il tuo sogno REALIZZATO più bello.❤️ Questa sera buona notte così. Smielata? Ma va, consapevole che anche domani avrò mal di schiena 😅. Buona notte igers❤️ (sopratutto alle sognatrici come me)