Can you go Zero Waste for a day?🤔
We all live different lifestyles that can influence how much trash we make in our day-to-day living.
In my newest video,
I challenged my friend @rosemarieguess
to try living zero waste for a day!
Check out her ZW experience!
Link in my bio!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
We just became a non-profit partner of 1% for the Planet! A global network working together to protect our planet 🌏
If you own a business, consider joining @1percentFTP naming Million Metres as your beneficiary. ⠀
One way to help keep our oceans clean is by eliminating the chemicals many people still use daily. There are truly green, all natural and chemical free options for anything and everything we need - from detergent (@cleancult) to cleaning products (@seventhgeneration) to beauty care (@goop) - and of course toothpaste! What we do to ourselves, we do to her 🐋💙🌎 rg: @hbgoodie
I milked some fresh cashews this morning for breakfast. It’s super easy, cost effective and comes without all the unwanted added ingredients, and packaging of store bought milks. It’s also way kinder and healthier than cows milk!
I’ll share the video tomorrow so you can see the process! Ingredients:
• 1 cups cashews
• 3 cups filtered water
• 1 medjool date (optional)
• 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
6 facts about the Dairy Industry:
1. Cows milk is made for baby cows not humans. You are not a baby, nor are you a baby cow.
2. Stealing milk from babies is cruel and unnecessary
3. Dairy cows are exploited and enslaved - they are hooked up to machines that cause painful infections - which land up in the milk you buy.
4. Babies of dairy cows are taken away from them on day 1 and are slaughtered within weeks if they’re males and put through the same awful life as their mothers if they’re female
5. Mother cows are forcefully inseminated year after year (rape)
6. When cows are no longer “useful” to the industry, they are sent to slaughter, usually pregnant (more weight-more money). They will be butchered along with their unborn baby when their bodies can no longer keep up with the demand of humans:
BE KIND TO ALL ANIMALS AND CHOOSE VEGAN.
Dinner tonight was wholewheat pasta in a fresh basil 🌿 & lemon 🍋 pesto with brocollini 🍝 The pesto contains - swiss chard, basil, extra virgin olive oil, @peppadewsa peppadews, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, lemon juice and sunflower seeds 🌱 Seriously yum and still healthy while I'm training for the Cape Town Cycle Tour 🚲
Back and bicep day!
Back and bi day followed by a delicious chocolate banana smoothie! I’m coming off a bulk, so I’m really having to think about what I’m eating. This smoothie is a dream 🌞. Check out my YouTube channel, plantbasedkalyn, for a video on how to make it!
Warmer days are coming...the perfect weather to showcase beautiful jewelry 💎
Your purchase helps support our mission to preserve African Elephants' lives through 1% For The Planet 🌍
Every AGOOA Jewelry piece arrives in our signature linen pouch and box ✨
Fast & FREE Shipping ✈️
Mason jar and water gives life!
Wilted produce can often be brought back with a little love. Got this organic kale at a 30% discount.
Also could be used as a centrepiece for a dinner party and later eaten of course.
Wanna spread the message of living a waste less lifestyle? Let's get @zerowastehome on @timferriss by tagging them and using #BeaOnTim in your posts.👌
Follow your bliss~ Joseph Campbell
It was traveling the world that gave me my first glimpse into what true health looks like. Everyone seems so content with so little and food seems so secondary to their lives yet they radiate health and happiness. The more I saw and continue to see the more I want some of what these people embrace with such ease.
Health, traveling the world and making a difference on this planet for my baby girl and future generations are the things that really light me up.
Make your health a priority, follow your bliss and enjoy the day. #bamboojuices#happymonday#freehomedelivery#raw#organic#coldpressed#alltogether#fortheplanet#atlanta#atlantahealthyeats