Happy #thirstythursday !!
Meet my new fave 😋 That Kaffir lime leaf salt is pretty dang genius 🙌🏻
🚲 Lancaster City
🍹 Mex-Italian Embargo
🗒 Tequila, Mezcal, Kumquat Shrub, Tamarind Cordial, Lucano Amaro, and Kaffir Lime Leaf Salt
One thing I really liked about Prague was how cheap and valuable their food is!! If you’re on a budget, dinner can go as cheap as £8-10. This restaurant belongs to mid-tier price wise but their portions are huge!!!
Name: Café Svatého Václava
Staff friendliness: 9/10
Address: 41 Wenceslas Square, Prague 🇨🇿
Thai Green Curry Chicken/ Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai is one of the top three most popular Thai dishes liked by foreigners - says a recent survey by the National Culture Commission.
A dish so popular & a picture that’s surely made your mouth water, I thought I must share the authentic recipe of it for you all to try. (Recipe of the green curry paste is in the first comment)
1. Heat 4 tbsps of thick coconut milk, till the oil separates, to it add a heaped tbsp of green curry paste and fry for 3-5 mins till aromatic.
2. Now add in your 1/2 cup thinly sliced chicken/basa fish fillets. Cook for 2 mins.
3. Season with 2 tsps of fish sauce, 1 tsp of palm sugar and add in thai eggplant.
4. Finally add coconut milk and cook for another 5 mins.
5. Now turn off the gas, and add kafir lime leaves, sweet basil and shredded red chillies
6. Serve with hot jasmine rice.
Tip: vegetarians may substitute chicken with vegetables like baby corn, mushrooms, cauliflower and eggplants (keep veggies crisp, try to not over cook). And instead of the fish sauce use regular salt. But I must confess, it’s the fish sauce that adds to the taste.