A lot people have been asking me how to gain size without getting fat. The truth is if you’re staying relatively lean in a surplus state you’ll never gain mass. Natural bodybuilders spend 1 year or even more to gradually gain muscle mass. Nevertheless, you can minimise gaining excessive fat in a surplus state by consuming whole food over processed food or add in a steady state cardio session once a week. -
Always remember: lean muscle mass ⚔️ no muscle mass
#Liftoff 🙏 ⭕10 kcal per porsjon, en ypperlig erstatning for mineralvann med sukker.
⭕100 % av ditt ADI av vitamin C, hjelper til med å lindre trøtthet og slitenhet.
⭕100 % av ditt ADI av vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin), for normal energimetabolisme.
⭕Inneholder naturlig koffein fra guarana og koffeinpulver.
⭕Hver porsjon gir 75 mg koffein, hjelper til med å øke kvikkheten og forbedre konsentrasjonen
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO WORKOUT?
Early Riser? Late Night Grinder?
People always ask me what the best time to workout is. The AM or PM?
While both of have clear differences the answer I always give is... "It depends".
Some are natural morning people while others get a mental boost at night.
Whats the difference?
1. Empty gym - You wont have a problem getting on a piece of equipment thats always taken up.
2. Increased hormones and mood for the day - Start your day off right and set the rest of the day in motion with an elevated and positive mindset after your workout.
3. Get it out of the way - Check it off your list, feel accomplished and take on the rest of the day without worry about if you're going to make it to the gym.
1. More people to motivate you - There is always more energy in the gym from everyone killing it and this could motivate you more.
2. More energy from eating throughout the day - You will be fueled for your workout by having enough calories from your meals
3. Don't have to wake up early - Sleep helps with recovery time and will help give a better workout. *There are benefits and downsides to both but the most important thing when deciding when to workout is that you just have to do it. Get the workout in and don't over think it.* The first thing you need to do is figure out how much available time you have for your goals and schedule your workouts into your calendar.
The way you currently are does not define you. If your schedule only allows you to workout in the morning before work and you're not a morning person then guess what? You're now a morning person.
There is no "Best" time to workout. The best time to workout is what works best for you, your lifestyle and your schedule.
Whats the best time for you?
Your Fat Loss Boss,
Coach Daniel mark
Enjoy the day and fill it with warmth and good memories.
Back to my lean phase and working on my abs again. If there is one key thing I can share today with my nutrition, it is to limit carb intake. I am highly active so I still need carbs but I cut it down from 8 (4 ounce) servings a day to now around 3-4 servings. It makes a difference and still gives you energy to power your day.
Holy crap this metcon training was intense! The thought of giving up on this process has crossed my mind a bunch of times bc it’s been scary, nerve racking and anything but easy. But that’s NOT who i am. I feel beyond excited and honored to be part of this bad ass team of group fitness instructors. #fit#strong#fitspiration#pushyourlimits
Nice 8k run today to get the blood flowing. After my legworkout yesterday it didnt wanted to push it so i took it easy. A great way to start the day.
Now a quick shower and off to enjoy the rest off the sunday with the wife 😊
I’m thankful for the rest today especially after the boys @elysiumedinburgh have nearly killed me off at MetCon yesterday 😅 #DOMS ... I loved it though, highly recommended!
Growth days have been highly productive for me and I have been busy designing a programme for HIIT Yoga. I’m super excited to be delivering it @summerhallyoga 🧘🏼♀️.
The program is designed to build strength and burn calories... incorporating asanas at a high tempo and having an active recovery,leaving you feeling fitter and stronger . Class dates will be released soon ❤️
Don't be afraid to do hip thrusts guys - this exercise produces the highest amount of muscle activity based on EMG data than any other 💪
As the glutes are some of the biggest and strongest muscles in the body hitting them will result in faster and more efficient overall muscle and fat loss gains depending on your goals 💯 🔥
#Marble Set still available! 1,500baht per set + free EMS!
Marble bra #BKKFitMBbra in S M L XL / Marble Leggings #BKKFitLeggings in M L XL