Pull Up Progression
Band Row - with “blind” training
Showing, explaining then training (with blind practice first) the 1-side band row. There is a reason behind all the components.
1. Still on knee with sit back on heels - without any struggle, we can turn off our lower body and are able to flex our abdominals.
2. 1 side, so we can have better focus without unconscious cheating. With band, so we have an increasing resistance - can turn on our muscles without fatigue.
3. Other hand on hip - support the “proud chest” position, works against rotation.
4. Shoulders still down, far away from ear.
5. A few sets of “blind” movement - your body needs the right movement before “load” - even if the load is only a “band”.
Do not forget: movement does not equal to an exercise. We do exercises to make stronger/better our movements. So if you struggle anywhere, step back from the exercise and look for your movement.
Is not written in stone, but:
movement pattern/mobility - build strength there - build volume there - mix it with whatever you want. Learn or suffer 🤷♂️
cнocolaтe ιѕ lιғe.
I can't imagine life without chocolate. That means, the 99% dark unsweetened one.
And what do you know. Next to a delicious crunchy breakfast topping, I also get protection from free radicals, potential cancer protection, improved heart health, improvement overall chlorestorol profile, better cognitive function, improvement blood pressure and blood sugar aid and an antioxidant.
Whats not to love huh?
That time of the year 😂🙏 Finally went to the hairdresser. You know I go ten times more to massages and other therapies than to the hairdresser 😂🙈 In the picture is the lovely, dedicated hairdresser that recently started her own business. I can really recommend her! Salong Xime in Lerum.
Have a great day or make it great! 🙏