It's the weekend! Don't miss out on some lovely locally farmed kale paired with pan seared salmon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. Perfect brunch!
Actually anything with poached eggs are great right?!
Can’t wait to do this all over again! 25 little bowls of overnight oats being prepared for tomorrow’s Yoga Brunch @nicojournal with the freshest ingredients from @happyhealthymeorganics. @yogininam and I can’t wait to see you there.
Please note tickets for tomorrow are sold out! Look out for details about April’s event...
Proud moment happened yesterday 👊
For years I’ve tried to lift 100kg deadlift but always failed and my goal after comp was to be able to achieve it ..
Well yesterday had a session with my coach @jacobschepis_jps and we tested my 1rm and suprised myself and pulled 105kg 💪🙌 massive pb and super pumped to achieve this now my goal is to work on increasing the weight and get more gains ..
Off season I have added some kgs looking a bit more bigger and fluffy but that’s part of the process to build size and work in my weak point which are my shoulders and legs 💪
6 months till next comp long way away
Well... tonight was fun! It felt like the best house warming party ever! haha ❤️🏠🍴🍻 Good food, good people, good comversation. Saw a lot of people from different pockets of the community at @a.eat.co ‘s soft opening. Tucson’s going to LOVE this place!! 🤩🤗 pc: @catsphotoshoot ✨ P.S. It was my first time tasting @ucpizza.eatco and it’s BOMB! Pizza is my biggest love/hate relationship. Shouldn’t have it, always want it and can’t resist. 🍕🙃
Date night last night with the hubs @mr_oovavoo. A little prosecco at home first 🥂 Both really fancied burgers so popped to our local. First time they've been served to us on a board though! Tom had the Willowbrook burger and I had the chicken.
These are the best chips, I need to infiltrate their kitchen to learn how they're done. Served with homemade coleslaw, side salad, and oh my god those onion rings 🤤
Brioche buns were a little dry but overall 8/10
If you haven’t already, you should really check out @eastpizzas over on Commercial Street. Sourdough bases with a range of tasty toppings from local producers. What’s not to love? 😍 #east#pizza#eatlocal#leith#edinburgh#scottish . . .
#Repost @eastpizzas with @get_repost
Dough was top notch tonight, the toppings weren’t bad either - @eastcoastcured chorizo with bourbon, @kedar_cheese smoked mozzarella, @eastcoastorganics.co.uk potato, red onion and parsley.
The Tamilian in me cried with joy when I landed upon this brilliant piece of dosa! I love the local Karnataka dosas, but these ones remind me of home and tugs at the soul. Thin, flaky, with a dash of chilli spice powder or podi as we like to call it and a generous helping of potato masala in the middle. Super super delicious. And what more this place, has many different varieties of dosa from your Curry Leaves Podi dosa, Ginger Garlic dosa and Paneer Masala Dosa! They bring the Tamilian element to all their dishes :) Easy on the pocket, this small shop in BTM will be a sure shot success with you too.
It’s time for our annual Easter giveaway!!! 🐰🐰 How does 3kgs of delicious, mouthwatering Whittaker’s milk chocolate bunny sound!? 🍫🍫🍫 Simply buy any chocolate from our fantastic Easter range and follow the instructions in store for your chance to win 🤩. The lucky winner will be announced on Saturday 31st March, just in time for Easter!! 🤗🤗🤗
SPANISH MUSSELS WITH CHORIZO AND SAFFRON BROTH
• 1/2 cup dry sherry
• a pinch of saffron
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1 tablespoon olive oil (I like Spanish olive oil)
• 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
• 1 shallot (finely chopped)
• 2 ounces Spanish chorizo 1/4" dice*
• 4 cups seafood broth/stock*
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (hot or mild)
• 1 bay leaf
• 2 1/2 to 3 pounds fresh mussels (see notes)
• parsley to garnish
• baguette (see notes)
• olive oil
• hard cheese (see notes)
SPANISH MUSSELS WITH CHORIZO AND SAFFRON BROTH
1. Warm the sherry (30 seconds in the microwave works), and add the pinch of saffron.
2. To a dutch oven or deep pot with a lid over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil, the garlic, shallot, and crushed red pepper.
3. When the shallot and garlic are fragrant (not browned), add the diced chorizo. Saute until the chorizo begins to give up some color, and shallot is transparent - about 5 minutes total.
4. Add the broth/stock, saffron infused sherry, smoked paprika, and bay leaf. Lower heat and simmer while you prepare the baguette.
5. Just prior to serving, add the mussels to the pot, cover, and cook 2 to 3 minutes (until the mussels are open). Ladle the broth over the mussels to let the shells catch a bit of the goodness, then ladle into shallow bowls.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and toasted baguette.
Lemon soda (30₹)
Location- Gupta juice centre(stall), opposite RTO.
This is one of the summer essentials😁, in the scorching heat of Nagpur, this could be the thing which will satisfy your thirst🌞🌞
Turn on the post notifications.