I was offered freedom from a crushing load of anxiety, fear, control and depression that I thought would never leave... I hated myself and I loathed seeing my reflection in the mirror- all that peered back at me were ugly flaws that caused me to hate myself even more... it was a dark, yucky time of being alive.
Being set free from a deadly eating disorder and the crippling fear that literally was choking the life out of me has been nothing short of miraculous... God truly does set the captives free. It is not a temporary freedom though- He came to give us ABUNDANT life- a thriving, life-giving, hopeful and peaceful existence. ••
I am pursuing my dream of helping others break free from physical, mental, emotional and financial pain, living a life by design and not by default! When you come close to death, you realize how fragile, dear and UNpermanent life is- we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow so why not live to the fullest? Are you living with an abundance/growth mindset? Or are you living with an anxiety-provoking, fearful and less-than-confident perspective?
By choosing to take some risk, I can design my days around work- not have my work designing my days. I get to pursue dreams, travel, fitness and more because my body and mind are well. I am so grateful. My heart is to help others live their best lives, joyful, fulfilled and free! ✨✨
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed...” Luke 4:18
Since quite a few of you have stumbled on to this account, a friend has inspired me tell you a little about myself!☺️
1. I’m only 4’9 in height which is entirely unrelated to my disability.
2. I was born with Cerebral Palsy and told I would never walk. Not only do I walk (independently and with canes) I love to run.
3. I’m a new teacher, currently subbing. I decided I wanted to be a teacher when a teacher told me, “you’ll probably really struggle in life.”
4. My ❤️’s in life outside of teaching and wellness are: singing, makeup, books and dogs.
5. I lost nearly 50 pounds and developed some disordered habits. In my quest to get HEALTHY I gained most of it back. (I’m on a mission to change that.)
6. @whole30 changed my life. I’ve completed 3 rounds and since going gluten and dairy free I no longer struggle with cystic acne and eczema.
7. I’m a very passionate fan of Harry Potter, The Kardashians and Donuts.
8. I’ve always struggled with depression and anxiety. I’m an insomniac and exercise is the only thing that helps.
9. I LOVE coffee, YouTube videos and bubble baths as self care rituals.
10. I eat ‘baby food’ almost daily. Puréed fruits are a staple for me! Tell me about you! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️