Buen día!!! Quién dijo que el omelet tiene que ser salado?! A pedido de la familia Benítez @cbenitesa 💜👏 1 huevo, 3 claras, esencia de vainilla, edulcorante, especias dulces que gusten como canela, cayena, nuez moscada y un cacao amargo ( yo uso los mix de @saros_gourmet_hierbas_especias ) mezclé todo con tenedor y a la omeletera para microondas minuto y medio … acompañe con tos tostaditas, queso Finlandia #balance y un poquito mas de especias 😃
PASADENA!! Get your @cheeri_cheeri
FILIPINO VEGAN 🍦🍦🍦TODAY!!! ________
📆 Sunday, Feb 25th
⏰ 1-5pm or until we sell out!
Flavors at our pop up:
1) Buko Pandan 🥥 🌿topped with rice crispies
2) Calamansi ( 🍊 freshly picked from our backyard)
3) Abukado topped with a sprinkle of organic cane sugar🥑
4) Ginataan Maiz 🌽 topped with corn flakes
@cafe_86 Owners have been such an amazing support system to us, we ❤️🙏🏼 them so much! They mentioned they were dying to try our flavor from our Christmas pop up....Putobumbum!
The street food treat is made from pirurutong rice (Aka forbidden purple glutinous rice) and topped with grated coconut and brown sugar after it has been steamed in bamboo.
It isn’t Christmas anymore, but you bet we will make 🎄 for them in February 😜
Come join the Love and delicious Filipino treats at @cafe_86 and try our flight of delicious #Filipino Vegan Ice Cream 😍 .
Sometimes I get overwhelmed by how lucky I am not only to be able to eat delicious food all the time, but surrounded by kind souls of food community in Los Angeles and working with amazing people and restaurants. Thank you everybody who came today’s tasting @necco_japanese, and also everybody who couldn’t make it, but always being so supportive of my work and passion. And a huge thank you to chef Kenji and the team necco hosting the lovely lunch. This is absolutely my fav everyday Japanese food restaurant! ロサンゼルスに来てから始めた食のお仕事を通して知り合ったメディア、ライター、インフルエンサーの方々。大きな町なのにコミュニティは割と小さく、お互いをサポートしながら皆レストラン業界を盛り上げて行こうという志を持っているのでとても素敵な人が多いです。そんな方々に囲まれた今日の試食会。改めて皆さんに感謝した午後でした。ウエストサイドのレストラン、ネッコ。素材にこだわり全て手作り、日本人なら誰もがホッとできるレストランです。#westla#japanesefood#bestfoodla
Cal Mare @calmare_la
📍131 La Cienega Blv, Beverly Center, Ground Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90048
🚗 Valet Parking
Google review: 4.7/5 Yelp: 4/5
Our Rating (The HR Level): High-end💎💎
(*MAKE SURE to you read our rating system, the only text image on our profile)
1. It’s a new restaurant but its Instagram account is very active. Chef Adam Sobel & Chef Michael Mina are famous. Its account literally liked almost every single of our posts; thus, we gave it a try tonight.
2. It’s located in the Beverly Center right next to valet parking. The ambience was great. Definitely fine dining. The service was fantastic and impressive. My waitress checked on with me for the feed back of every single dish.
3. We really liked bread (yes, it was good). We think seafood is better than pizza. We liked our octopus and oyster. The cauliflower was also solid.
4. We wished pizza could be less burned on the crust. It kind of ruined the texture. Also the topping fell off easily. We had to eat very carefully.
5. Crab in my Agnolotti tastes better than pasta itself. ———————-
Say hello to Enrique Sid, head chef at @cassellshamburgers. Born and Raised in Los Angeles, he has certified himself as a favorite among patrons and staff alike with his welcoming attitude, as well as his undeniable talent as a chef. Come on in and visit with with Enrique this weekend!
Finally made it back to this acclaimed Italian restaurant and James Beard Best New Restaurant Award semi-finalist in Venice! And nice to see chef @evanfunke on the line after just flying in from NYC late this afternoon...
1) Cicoria - winter chicories, salsa di acciughe and pecorino romano
2) Mezze maniche alla gricia - guanciale, black pepper, and pecorino romano DOP
3) Orecchiette - sausage sugo, broccoli di cicco, peperoncino & canestrato
4) Bistecca di maiale alla boscaiola - Peads & Barnett pork shoulder steak, sweet tooth mushrooms & cavalo nero stufato
5) Crostata - blackberry & panna montata
SUMMER IS COMING. Here are the dates for 2018! Mark yo' calendars and tag yo' friends for the biggest party of the summer with food, games, art, shopping and performances! Swipe for our @626nightmarket dates at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia 👉👉 Images taken by @rindaruu and @kevin.know
SUMMER IS COMING. Here are the dates for 2018! Mark yo' calendars and tag yo' friends for the biggest party of the summer with food, games, art, shopping and performances! Swipe for our @oc_nightmarket dates at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa 👉👉 Images taken by @rindaruu and @kevin.know
This is what they probably call art 🤤☄🎨
📰: Reporting @samuraivan
💢: Tag & Share With All #Pasta Lovers
💥: Comment if You Want To Eat This
✔: Tag Us for a Repost
Italy 🇮🇹 has gnocchi, and there’s cat 🐱 ear 👂 noodles from China 🇨🇳. They came from the Shan Xi area in China and it’s made with flour, water and salt (simple 😏). People usually boil or stir fry them like what they would do with any other type of noodle. It was our first time having it last night. The texture is very chewy (al dente) and quite addicting. We just wanted to keep eating them until it’s gone 😂😂😂. However, i still like my noodle noodle more. This feels more like a snack to me 😅