A few of our favorites that swung through this week.
1. Jim’s Moots Routt
2. Ian’s ketchup&mustard Cannondale do-it-all dirt rig
3. Frankie’s freshly DIY custom painted Raleigh Tamland
4. Steve’s made in USA steel Salsa Cyclocross commuter
5. Specialized S-Works Shiv built up as a road bike
6. Kat’s classic IRO fixed commuter
Swipe through, which is your favorite?? #pelotonseattle#drinkbeerridebikes#seattlecommuters
The Spring Classics are upon us! Difficult courses and adverse weather makes for some exciting bike racing. We'll be showing these every day we're open as they come up, with $1 off drafts during races. Grab some brunch and check out the Strade Bianche today, Paris-Nice tomorrow. Food until 2!
Come fly with me 😎
✅ Double tap the pic
✅ Tag your friends
Compass Rose IPA
Orange pour. Nose is citrus and florals. Tastes of grapefruit, some malt, lemon, florals heavily. Decent body slightly sweet.
BeerStack Fact: Service Brewing has helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for local, regional and national organizations that assist US veterans and first responders.
Thanks guys for sharing #instabeerofficial hashtag.
Let's grow together!!!