What does one bake for St. Jospeh’s Day? My mom would probably be disappointed that I didn’t make anything Italian, but hey, at least these cupcakes are red!
Maraschino Cherry Almond Cupcakes
I LOVE adding the Young Living Plus Line Oils to my baking. 🍰🍪🥧🍰🍪🥧🍰🍪🥧
Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes
•1/2 cup softened butter
•1 cup coconut sugar
•2 eggs at room temp
•1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
•1 1/2 tsp baking powder
•1/4 tsp baking soda
•1/2 tsp salt
•1/2 cup almond milk
•1/4 cup lemon juice
•8-10 drops Lemon+ essential oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 and fill muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. Cream butter and sugar in stand mixer. Add eggs and mix until fluffy.
3. In medium bowl add all dry ingredients and mix to incorporate.
4. Alternatively add milk and dry ingredients to stand mixer and mix until everything is incorporated.
5. Add lemon juice and Lemon+ oil to mixer and mix until well combined.
6. Fill lined muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 mins or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Here’s a little peek at one of the cakes we created for the @boutipi open weekend! This design was industrial inspired to match styling by @rustic_rose_company and florals by @queensflowersuk!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Follow us: @live.love.cupcake
Thank you so much!