Sometimes there lurks an idea or concept in your mind that surfaces everytime you wanna do something different or want to concentate on something other than that particular idea...
So you have to put it out of your mind,..I often do that via bluetacking all the involved bitz together in a very rough way, to have an early concept or sketch on my workbench to look at...
Here is a revamp af an older conversion I did of Imperial Fists Chapter Master Vladimir Pugh...
I will post pics of the older version when this one has a bit more flesh on it...
Suffice to say that those hamers will be 40kified and he will get more regalia that will befit a chapter master....
When you turn your favorite hobby into a promising career. It's never too late to Chase your heart's desires, but God first always and with faith and consistency anything is possible NO MATTER WHAT!!
1. DM me.
3. Which character you wish to roleplay with and your character that you will be using.
4. Choose what relationship you wish to have.
5. Pick a genre for our RP.
✤Hint: I will choose who will write the starter for the roleplay if you request it first.
In addition, some characters might not be available for certain types of roleplays.
1. You must think of a plot that will be beneficial for your OC first. After you tell me your plot idea, I will add on my beneficial plot idea and merge it together!
2. At least have two plot ideas.
3. Have a setting! I will help you out if needed.
✤Hint: Keep in mind, if our characters have not met yet, they must start out as strangers.
Features: Tumblr and Picsart
Apps: Picsart, Tumblr