Guitars I wish I'd never sold. No. 27 and No. 28 in a lengthy series.
I wish I still had all of these guitars, so presumably they were only sold to fund other essential purchases...
Here's a pair of Bacchus Dukes. Duke Standard on the left, Duke 90 on the right. Exceptional Les Paul copies, immaculate build, rock solid construction, chunky necks, great tones.
Followers of this feed may recall that No. 3 in this series was yet another Bacchus Duke, so I have had three of these fine Japanese handcrafted instruments. I think it’s the Les Paul design that ultimately pushes me away. My problem, I know.
So far, we’ve sampled lots of East Anglian food this month... but what about its drinks? 🤔
From household names to hidden gems, swipe to explore just a few of East Anglia’s finest fluids! ➡️
1. Wyken wines (@wykenvineyards) - This Suffolk-made wine once won ‘East Anglian Wine of the Year’. Need we say any more? 😏🍷
2. Adnams (@adnams) beer and spirits - Their Copper House Distillery is the most energy-efficient in the UK. Three cheers for this super, sustainable Suffolk-based brand! ♻️🏆
3. Aspall cider (@aspalluk) - Liquid history! Aspall still operate from the same parish site where the founding Chevallier family first planted their orchards in 1728! 🍏🍺
4. Flint wines (@flintvineyard) - Another winner of ‘East Anglian Wine of the Year’, Norfolk brand Flint have their very own wine club, offering members specially made, limited-edition bottles and vineyard tours amongst other perks... Sign us up!🍷🍇
5. Norfolk gin (@norfolk_gin) - Leading Norfolk’s gin revolution one deliciously citrusy bottle at a time. Don’t mind if we do!🍸🙌