Let me tell you about @arzakrestaurant - Juan Mari Arzak is one of the most respected chefs in all of Spain. Elena Arzak was named one of the best female chefs in the world. Together, this father and daughter team make the most exquisite food on the planet. I feel very lucky to have experienced this today. It’s one of the best meals I’ve ever had in my entire life #arzak#elenaarzak#sansebastian#michelin#threestars#tailsofwine#eubaby2018
A very special treat from chaa - dinner at Arzak - a 3 Michelin star restaurant run by Elena, one of the most inspiring women ive ever met. These moments are important for a 23 year old girl from little adelaide. This is chaa and i in front of the spice collection in the laboratory.
I cant describe the food with my writing so ask me about it when i get back ❤
Dinner at Arzak: Meal Proper
1. Fish of the day with patxaran and purple corn
2-3. Oysters pinned to the grill with vanilla and cacao (best oysters I’ve ever had)
4. Egg with pozole corn and tomato candy (wish you could see how beautifully cooked the yolk was)
5. Hake with chickpea paints (spinach, turmeric, pickled vegetables)
6. Venison kale (felt like eating butter!)
7. Chestnut ice cream with açaí granita (definitely refreshing contrasts)
8. Wheel of Vietnamese chocolate with açaí and yellow sauce on a skateboard (perfect velvety mouthful)
9. Some of the finest chocolates I’ve ever had.
10. Happy me at the end of the almost 3 hour meal (after downing a glass of the house aperitivo, a bottle of Allende blanco 2012, a glass of Don Luis Crianza rioja 2011, a glass of moscatel and a cup of double espresso, chosen with the help of the sommelier). What a 🌟 🌟 🌟 experience to remember!
In the fish market with Elena Arzak one of the greatest chefs on the planet. She is speaking in detail and with gesture to our own AZ @chefaz. To say we had a yummy lunch afterwards at the incredible #arzak is well .. an understatement.
Food pics from my St Valentine's dinner 😍 Ametsa is a restaurant recommended to us by Elena Arzak, the chef of iconic Arzak in San Sebastian. My favorite Basque cousine 😍 One Michelin star ⛤. As you can see great presentation and recognisable Arzak style. Seafood is particularly good 🍤 (everything from Scotland - we asked) Wine flight 🍷🍷🍷 is good quality/value and very generous (always top up when glass is empty). Service could be better.
Juan Mari Arzak también nos ha firmado el libro "El gusto es nuestro: 155 recetas solidarias"
¿Tú aún no lo tienes? Colabora con la Fundación Leticia Castillejo en su lucha contra el #cáncer . Puedes adquirirlo pinchando en el enlace