“I wanted to do something different than a veil and I thought a cape was a cool addition. I actually made the dress myself made the dress myself with a little help from @dianadeanenyc and it was inspired by the venue which is the Marigny opera house in New Orleans!” - Zola bride @ellajhall 📸 @alishatova
When I think of wedding inspiration, one of our past brides, Morgan, always comes to mind. She first caught my attention when I found out she was from the Midwest. But I fell more and more in love with her every time she sent me an update on her wedding day plans. When people ask me how I would plan my wedding today, I basically just describe to them Morgan and Jake's wedding day. And the most fascinating part - she planned it all from Instagram! She literally found every single one of her vendors for her destination wedding on Instagram. At a time when social media can often be demonized, Morgan's story is a reminder that social media can be a very helpful tool. So, how did she do it? She kept things as simple as possible.
1. She researched City Halls around the US and landed on San Francisco's City Hall for it's beauty and destination factor.
2. She found her dream wedding dress! #martinaliana via @fantasticfindsbridal And a fitted suit for her groom. @express
3. She researched local SF photographers and discovered us! This was the language she used in her initial email to us, "Your beautiful pictures really resonated with me and I feel like your photography is something I can connect with." Connection is key when choosing a photographer - you want to feel connected to their art, but also to their person. The photography experience is a process of knowing and being known. Both are necessary to create meaningful, genuine imagery.
4. She discovered one of my favorite local florist @farmgirlflowers (who now deliver nationwide, by the way!).
5. She invited the most important people, immediate family and lifelong friends.
6. Lastly, she found one of SF's favorite spots to host her intimate dinner party. Hello #zaziesf !
That's it! It was simple, intimate, and now they have a beautiful location to return to for future anniversaries.
“I vowed I wouldn’t date anyone at law school because I was working on my career. But David and I met on the first day of school, were in the same classes, spent a lot of time studying together... so much for sticking to the plan!” - Zola bride (& lawyer) @bleachedrose
We fell so in love with the manor facade that when the estate we bought our land in said that we are not allowed to build with this facade (they only allow contemporary facades) we bought land in another estate so we can build this gorgeous house. We now own 2 pieces of land😂😭 #boutiquehomesvictoria#airlie38#manorfacade#dreamhome#anythingforlove
“The captain said if we wanted pictures with the coastline in the background, we had to do them soon before the sun set for the evening. Before I knew it, Keith was on one knee and one of the couples on our cruise were snapping photos of us - Keith hired them to capture the entire moment.” 😍 - Zola bride @courtneynbier
✌️✌️ to the fempire. As a female-founded and led company (shoutout to @shanlynm!), we’re shining a light on our collection of female-founded brands like @underthecanopy & so many more via link in bio. A very happy #internationalwomensday to you all 💙
"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that." -Meatloaf 🎶
Special of the Day: Meatloaf Platter or Sandwich
Special Sides: •Sweet Potato Casserole •Peas & Greens •Green Beans •Squash Casserole •Lima Beans
This image. I'm trying to find the right words to convey the warmth, the joy this image brings and I know I won't be able to do it justice.
A father watching, waiting in the wings. His sons getting ready, a groom in the making. Anticipating the welcomed [official] arrival of a daughter, his first daughter, into his family.
Wedding days mostly feature the bride+groom and rightly so. But the day is celebrated by many. With much emotion + much love. What other moments on a wedding day bring joy to your heart?
⚡️⚡️GIVEAWAY ⚡️⚡️ Starting my week with lemon water, face mask and organizing my registry with @zola - they have the most beautiful and essential items, including brands like Brooklinen, Vitamix and Canvas Home 💕✨ I’m so excited to partner up with @zola to give one lucky follower $150 to shop @zola!
To enter, follow the rules below:
1. Follow me and @zola 💙
2. Tag two friends! 🧚🏼♀️ #anythingforlove#partner#zola#giveaway#bridetobe#weddingregistry
THIS MAN RIGHT HERE!!! Just thinking I was the best at finding out everything, stressing my poor baby out. And this is what him and our entire friends and family planned out!! ❤️❤️❤️ Rashad, Rashad, Rashad, honey you are the best thing that has every happened to me. I love you with all my soullllllll!!!! Thank you for asking ME to be your wife, thank you for being my peace of mind, my best friend, my everything! This is byyy far the best day ever!! You did an amazing job and an awesome surprise. 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊 #IssaWife#MrsWavy#anythingforlove#zola @zola 💍💙💙💙💙💙