You want to help Syria, but don't know how? Here are some suggestions >> 1. Raise your Voice for Syria. You might think it won't help, but it does. Let us not forget Syria. "Leaders of the world" turned a blind eye, so let us make Syria the only thing they can see.
2. Donate what you can. Whether it's money, time or a word. Attached are some organizations that you can donate to, that are known for working inside Syria and been searched by the Alsh5anah (an educational Youtube channel). https://youtu.be/9hMh2zmaUMU
3. Repost and Tag If you don't feel like doing anything. Busy or broke. Least you can do is send this forward, maybe it'll catch the eyes of someone who cares.
She’s closing her dolls eyes...who is going to close hers? Why does she have to watch bloody scenarios?
The children, the mothers, the fathers, the women and the men in Syria and in terror areas all over the world, please don’t forget them in your prayers...💔
2014 is now again.
In Afrin, a bloodbath threatens al-Qaida Islamists and terrorist units of the Turkish army. In various videos threaten the partners of Turkey with the slaughter of all Kurds and non-Muslims (Christians, Ezides, Alevis, ....). Especially women will be victims of these sick beasts. In the eyes of the jihadists, women (from childhood) are war booty and may (or must) be raped.
As a reminder: The command has the Turkish NATO army with official approval by Russia (Putin), which control the airspace.
Ora questa foto farà il giro dei social... e va bene... perché conserva in tutto il suo dramma una sua bellezza...la tenerezza... la commozione... e stai li’ a guardarla... col cuore straziato... per quei 2,3,4 forse 5 minuti... poi la vita va avanti... perché quella foto ha l’unica colpa di essere stata scattata troppo lontano da casa nostra... se però avete voglia di trasformare quei 2,3,4 forse 5 minuti in indignazione e azione... allora fatevi un giro sul web e cercate di donare ad una delle associazioni umanitarie che si occupano dell’emergenza in Siria... ce ne sono tante... bastano altri 2,3,4 forse 5 minuti... ma per loro può valere una vita! ——Now this picture will go around the social ... and that's fine ... because it preserves in all its drama its beauty ... the tenderness ... the emotion ... and you're there... watching it ... with heart torn ... for those 2,3,4 maybe 5 minutes ... then life goes on ... because that photo has the only fault of being taken too far from our house ... but if you want to turn those 2,3,4 maybe 5 minutes into indignation and action ... then take a look on the web and try to donate to one of the humanitarian organizations that deal with the emergency in Syria ... there are many .. 2.3.4 maybe 5 minutes are enough ... but for them it could mean a lifetime! #siria#stopthewar#stop#aleppo#emergency#violenceisnottheanswer#unhcr#savethechildren#unicef#time4life#medicisenzafrontiere#humanitarianwork#help#caritasitaliana
.• Diane Abbott MP on the anti-racist alternative to the Tories’ damaging approach to migrants & refugees
• Gary Younge on Trump and the rise of the racist right
• Emma Dent Coad MP for Kensington, on why Grenfell survivors need housing and justice now
• Claude Moraes MEP on the serious threat of the far-right in Europe
• Sally Hunt, Trades Union Congress (TUC) President, on trade unions challenging racism
• Kevin Courtney NEU Joint Gen Sec, on the vital role migrants play in the education system
• Roger McKenzie – UNISON Ass Gen Sec on defending the rights of migrant workers in public services
• Nita Sanghera, UCU
• Myriam Kane, NUS NEC on the role of students in the struggle against racism
• RAY BLK, Singer & Songwriter
• David Rosenberg, Jewish Socialist Group on the need for unity against racism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism & the far right
• Talha Ahmad, Muslim Council of Britain on the shocking rise of Islamophobic hate crime
• Heena Khaled, AVOW on tackling Islamophobia against Muslim women
• Janet Alder on black deaths in police custody & the struggle for justice
• Shahrar Ali, Green Party Home Affairs Spokesperson
• Lucy Masoud, Firefighter at Grenfell, FBU London
• Moyra Samuels, Justice4Grenfell
• Paula Peters, DPAC
• Aaron Kiely, Friends of the Earth on Climate refugees & taking on Trump's climate change denial
• Abrar Javid, Rotherham 12 Campaign
• Maz Saleem, Stand Up To Trump
• Geoff Bell, Irish historian on the history of racism against the Irish community in Britain
• Natalia Rymaszewska , Care4Calais on the desperate situation facing refugees in northern France & our govt's inaction
• Steven Saxby, chair UnitetheUnion faith & CEO of London Churches
• Lindsey German, Stop the War Coalition on Trump and the rise of Islamophobia
LIKE | TAG | COMMENT |
FEEL FREE TO S H A R E
Follow @standup2gether ____________________________