Have you tried our Pili nuts yet? A super nuts rich in heart-healthy omega fatty acids, not only improve blood circulation, also reduce the risk of you contracting cardiovascular disease. Pili nuts are now landed in our stores!! You can also enjoy 10%off member discount during thankful week!! @green_common
Happy Friday! This week's sustainability tip is a friendly reminder that beef production uses up a lot of energy and water. That's why we encourage everyone to 'Go Green' at least once a week and not consume any meat. Check out #GreenMonday to learn some great ways to go meatless on Monday's!
Drink it straight up in the morning, add add it in coffee for lunch or tea time, that's why you always need more and more!! Enjoy special discount during our thankful week, DON'T miss the boat!! @green_common
3. 牛奶雖然蛋白質含量高，但植物奶中的豆奶蛋白質含量亦差不多。另外，大部份植物奶都添加鈣質，補鈣絕對不成問題 （事實上人體從牛奶中吸收鈣質的能力不高，反而在西蘭花、白菜、秋葵等蔬菜中的鈣質更易被吸收。）
Dairy milk is gradually replaced by plant milk for a number of reasons:
1. The production of plant milk uses far less energy & land and emits less greenhouse gases. Plant milk is more environmentally friendly.
2. Dairy cows are being injected with loads of hormones and antibiotics to boost milk production. The residual chemicals can get into our body through milk consumption.
3. Protein content in soy milk is comparable to dairy milk. Also, most plant milks are fortified with calcium. (In fact, the absorption of calcium from dairy milk is not high, our body absorbs calcium much more efficiently from plant sources like broccoli, bak choy and okra etc.)
4. Plant milks are benefical to health in many ways: almond milk and hemp milk are rich in monounsaturated fats that help maintaining heart protective good cholesterol and lowering the bad ones; the isoflavone in soy can prevent cancer; low allergenic oat milk is a good option for people with multiple food allergies.
5. Approximately 65% of world's population suffers from lactose intolerance symptoms including bloating and diarrhea. Our body handles plant milk better.
Why don’t you give plant milk a try? #gogreen#eatclean#sustainable#vegan#plantbased#plantpower#dairyfree#hormonefree#lactosefree#antibioticfree#dietitian#health#yummy#greenmonday#milk#almondmilk#soymilk#oatmilk#plantmilk#hkfoodie#hongkong#註冊營養師#植物奶#純素#健康#牛奶
Whipped up this yunmy masterpiece last night for dinner! • zuchini noodles
• green beans
• home made turkey meatballs
• added a little bit of premade pasta sauce
Neeedless to say it was gone in no time 😋
These yummy dishes with cheddar cheeze sauce just wake me up!! Follow @nicoleskitchen_hk , see how to make cheeze to the new level!! Shop @daiyafoods cheeze in green common, enjoy special discount from now to18/3!! @green_common
💚 #Repost @thegoodroots
• • •
Life definitely threw some curve BALLS at me today, goodbye little yellow pot where my baby cactus used to live in 😢, but luckily my camera lens is fine and the matcha stain came out my duvet so it always always could've been worse. Think that's a good thing to remember it can always be worse, make the best out of every sitch & DEAL WITH IT. 💁☄👊
( now I can get a new pot 🙌) .
I always try and make my snack/balls/bites a littlw higher in healthy fats & protein and lower carb to help me through 5pm snack attacks before dinner.💫 ( MACRO SPLIT per bite : 47% Fat , 31% Protein , 22% Carbs - P: 5.5 g , F 3.6g , C 3.9g )
I also love the matcha and ginger combo and always rink it that way in my matcha lattes too , but omit it if it's not for you. Taste the balls and if not sweet enough add a little syrup ( mayple/ agave / honey ).
🍃• MATCHA BITES •🍃
• 5- 7dried dates
• 2 tbsp almond /cashew butter ( tahini good too)
• 1/3 cup almonds
• 2 scoops vanilla pea protein ( I used @Phytopro)
• 1 TBSP matcha ( I used culinary grade @justmatcha)
• 1-2 tsp ginger spice ( Optional)
• 4-5 TBSP water
1. Blend dates , almonds and nutbutter first until chopped. (I used my @omniblendsa that's like a food processor)
2. Add protein powder, matcha, ginger and slowly add water as needed to blend until you can form a ball.
3. Pop in freezer for 1 hour and enjoy straight out of freezer.
It's Today!!! To celebrate Green Common thankful week from 13/3-18/3, we've selected special items and offer BIG discounts for all customers in our SIX branch!! Just can't wait and hope to see you sooooon <3